Styles named head of ERDC lab
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 27,2010
Dr. Richard Styles has joined the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC) as the chief of the Coastal and Hydraulics Laboratory (CHL) Navigation Branch.
A Knoxville, Tenn., native, Styles earned a bachelor’s in physics from the University of Tennessee, a master’s in oceanography from the Florida Institute of Technology and a doctorate in oceanography from Rutgers University. He previously worked as an oceanographer in the Naval Oceanographic Office at Stennis Space Center and also spent time as an assistant professor at the University of South Carolina.
Styles and his wife, Renee, have two sons, Brent and Lex.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss