Wigington promoted at TEC
TEC announced the appointment of Lisa Wigington as director of operations and revenue assurance, a new department within the corporation, located in the corporate office in Jackson. In this role, Wigington will direct and coordinate many aspects of business development, carrier access billing, tariffs, industry contracts, operations and revenue accounting.
Wigington has been with TEC for over 16 years and served in various roles. Most recently, she acted as project manager for the launch of residential security and Internet protocol television divisions. Wigington is instrumental in researching and introducing new products and services to TEC.
Wigington, a Flowood resident, received a bachelor and a master of professional accountancy degrees from Mississippi State University in 1990 and has received accreditation as a certified public accountant and a project management professional.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency