Wigington promoted at TEC
TEC announced the appointment of Lisa Wigington as director of operations and revenue assurance, a new department within the corporation, located in the corporate office in Jackson. In this role, Wigington will direct and coordinate many aspects of business development, carrier access billing, tariffs, industry contracts, operations and revenue accounting.
Wigington has been with TEC for over 16 years and served in various roles. Most recently, she acted as project manager for the launch of residential security and Internet protocol television divisions. Wigington is instrumental in researching and introducing new products and services to TEC.
Wigington, a Flowood resident, received a bachelor and a master of professional accountancy degrees from Mississippi State University in 1990 and has received accreditation as a certified public accountant and a project management professional.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil