Wigington promoted at TEC
TEC announced the appointment of Lisa Wigington as director of operations and revenue assurance, a new department within the corporation, located in the corporate office in Jackson. In this role, Wigington will direct and coordinate many aspects of business development, carrier access billing, tariffs, industry contracts, operations and revenue accounting.
Wigington has been with TEC for over 16 years and served in various roles. Most recently, she acted as project manager for the launch of residential security and Internet protocol television divisions. Wigington is instrumental in researching and introducing new products and services to TEC.
Wigington, a Flowood resident, received a bachelor and a master of professional accountancy degrees from Mississippi State University in 1990 and has received accreditation as a certified public accountant and a project management professional.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force