Wigington promoted at TEC
TEC announced the appointment of Lisa Wigington as director of operations and revenue assurance, a new department within the corporation, located in the corporate office in Jackson. In this role, Wigington will direct and coordinate many aspects of business development, carrier access billing, tariffs, industry contracts, operations and revenue accounting.
Wigington has been with TEC for over 16 years and served in various roles. Most recently, she acted as project manager for the launch of residential security and Internet protocol television divisions. Wigington is instrumental in researching and introducing new products and services to TEC.
Wigington, a Flowood resident, received a bachelor and a master of professional accountancy degrees from Mississippi State University in 1990 and has received accreditation as a certified public accountant and a project management professional.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds