Wigington promoted at TEC
TEC announced the appointment of Lisa Wigington as director of operations and revenue assurance, a new department within the corporation, located in the corporate office in Jackson. In this role, Wigington will direct and coordinate many aspects of business development, carrier access billing, tariffs, industry contracts, operations and revenue accounting.
Wigington has been with TEC for over 16 years and served in various roles. Most recently, she acted as project manager for the launch of residential security and Internet protocol television divisions. Wigington is instrumental in researching and introducing new products and services to TEC.
Wigington, a Flowood resident, received a bachelor and a master of professional accountancy degrees from Mississippi State University in 1990 and has received accreditation as a certified public accountant and a project management professional.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey