Isle offers shares for Rainbow purchase
Published: June 28,2010
ST. LOUIS, Mo. — Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. has commenced an offering of nine million shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering.
The company intends to grant the underwriters of the offering an option for 30 days to purchase up to 1.35 million additional shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any.
Isle of Capri intends to use a portion of the net proceeds from the offering to temporarily repay borrowings outstanding under the revolving line of credit, of which $80 million was incurred to fund the purchase of the Rainbow Casino in Vicksburg, and to use the remaining proceeds for general corporate purposes.
Deutsche Bank Securities and Credit Suisse are acting as the joint book-running managers and Wells Fargo Securities is acting as a joint lead manager. Deutsche Bank Securities and Credit Suisse are acting as the representatives of the underwriters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Isle offers shares for Rainbow purchase”
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast