Isle offers shares for Rainbow purchase
by Wally Northway
Published: June 28,2010
ST. LOUIS, Mo. — Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. has commenced an offering of nine million shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering.
The company intends to grant the underwriters of the offering an option for 30 days to purchase up to 1.35 million additional shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any.
Isle of Capri intends to use a portion of the net proceeds from the offering to temporarily repay borrowings outstanding under the revolving line of credit, of which $80 million was incurred to fund the purchase of the Rainbow Casino in Vicksburg, and to use the remaining proceeds for general corporate purposes.
Deutsche Bank Securities and Credit Suisse are acting as the joint book-running managers and Wells Fargo Securities is acting as a joint lead manager. Deutsche Bank Securities and Credit Suisse are acting as the representatives of the underwriters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Isle offers shares for Rainbow purchase”
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones