SBA reopens oil-spill recovery center in Jackson County
Published: June 30,2010
PASCAGOULA — The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has resumed operations of its Business Recovery Center in Jackson County at the Fairgrounds facility in Pascagoula.
The SBA is transitioning its operations from the Fairgrounds’ ticket office to Conference Room A3. The agency said the move would in no way diminish the continuation of service to businesses affected by the Deepwater BP Oil Spill.
The other Business Recovery Centers are located in Lucedale, Gulfport, Waveland, Wiggins and Bay St. Louis.
Business owners who are unable to visit one of the centers may obtain applications and program information by calling the SBA’s Customer Service Center by calling toll-free at 1-800-659-2955 Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central (The centers will be closed July 5 in recognition of Independence Day).
The deadline to return economic injury applications is Feb. 14, 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs