SBA reopens oil-spill recovery center in Jackson County
Published: June 30,2010
PASCAGOULA — The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has resumed operations of its Business Recovery Center in Jackson County at the Fairgrounds facility in Pascagoula.
The SBA is transitioning its operations from the Fairgrounds’ ticket office to Conference Room A3. The agency said the move would in no way diminish the continuation of service to businesses affected by the Deepwater BP Oil Spill.
The other Business Recovery Centers are located in Lucedale, Gulfport, Waveland, Wiggins and Bay St. Louis.
Business owners who are unable to visit one of the centers may obtain applications and program information by calling the SBA’s Customer Service Center by calling toll-free at 1-800-659-2955 Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central (The centers will be closed July 5 in recognition of Independence Day).
The deadline to return economic injury applications is Feb. 14, 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well