SBA reopens oil-spill recovery center in Jackson County
Published: June 30,2010
PASCAGOULA — The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has resumed operations of its Business Recovery Center in Jackson County at the Fairgrounds facility in Pascagoula.
The SBA is transitioning its operations from the Fairgrounds’ ticket office to Conference Room A3. The agency said the move would in no way diminish the continuation of service to businesses affected by the Deepwater BP Oil Spill.
The other Business Recovery Centers are located in Lucedale, Gulfport, Waveland, Wiggins and Bay St. Louis.
Business owners who are unable to visit one of the centers may obtain applications and program information by calling the SBA’s Customer Service Center by calling toll-free at 1-800-659-2955 Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central (The centers will be closed July 5 in recognition of Independence Day).
The deadline to return economic injury applications is Feb. 14, 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast