SBA reopens oil-spill recovery center in Jackson County
by Associated Press
Published: June 30,2010
PASCAGOULA — The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has resumed operations of its Business Recovery Center in Jackson County at the Fairgrounds facility in Pascagoula.
The SBA is transitioning its operations from the Fairgrounds’ ticket office to Conference Room A3. The agency said the move would in no way diminish the continuation of service to businesses affected by the Deepwater BP Oil Spill.
The other Business Recovery Centers are located in Lucedale, Gulfport, Waveland, Wiggins and Bay St. Louis.
Business owners who are unable to visit one of the centers may obtain applications and program information by calling the SBA’s Customer Service Center by calling toll-free at 1-800-659-2955 Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central (The centers will be closed July 5 in recognition of Independence Day).
The deadline to return economic injury applications is Feb. 14, 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker