SBA reopens oil-spill recovery center in Jackson County
by Associated Press
Published: June 30,2010
PASCAGOULA — The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has resumed operations of its Business Recovery Center in Jackson County at the Fairgrounds facility in Pascagoula.
The SBA is transitioning its operations from the Fairgrounds’ ticket office to Conference Room A3. The agency said the move would in no way diminish the continuation of service to businesses affected by the Deepwater BP Oil Spill.
The other Business Recovery Centers are located in Lucedale, Gulfport, Waveland, Wiggins and Bay St. Louis.
Business owners who are unable to visit one of the centers may obtain applications and program information by calling the SBA’s Customer Service Center by calling toll-free at 1-800-659-2955 Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central (The centers will be closed July 5 in recognition of Independence Day).
The deadline to return economic injury applications is Feb. 14, 2011.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Navy supercomputing power to grow
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release