Carr Riggs merges with Texas CPA firm
RIDGELAND — CPA firm Cooper Graci & Co. of Austin, Texas, has merged with Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC (CRI). Terms were not disclosed.
Cooper Graci’s two locations in Austin and Georgetown will now operate under the name of Carr, Riggs & Ingram, and its existing team joins CRI’s 550 partners and staff serving more than 25,000 clients across the Southeast.
In addition to the CRI office in Ridgeland, expanded resources are now available in Texas and throughout Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Louisiana and Tennessee, with additional expansion plans slated for 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics