Carr Riggs merges with Texas CPA firm
RIDGELAND — CPA firm Cooper Graci & Co. of Austin, Texas, has merged with Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC (CRI). Terms were not disclosed.
Cooper Graci’s two locations in Austin and Georgetown will now operate under the name of Carr, Riggs & Ingram, and its existing team joins CRI’s 550 partners and staff serving more than 25,000 clients across the Southeast.
In addition to the CRI office in Ridgeland, expanded resources are now available in Texas and throughout Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Louisiana and Tennessee, with additional expansion plans slated for 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations