Carr Riggs merges with Texas CPA firm
RIDGELAND — CPA firm Cooper Graci & Co. of Austin, Texas, has merged with Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC (CRI). Terms were not disclosed.
Cooper Graci’s two locations in Austin and Georgetown will now operate under the name of Carr, Riggs & Ingram, and its existing team joins CRI’s 550 partners and staff serving more than 25,000 clients across the Southeast.
In addition to the CRI office in Ridgeland, expanded resources are now available in Texas and throughout Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Louisiana and Tennessee, with additional expansion plans slated for 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability