Carr Riggs merges with Texas CPA firm
RIDGELAND — CPA firm Cooper Graci & Co. of Austin, Texas, has merged with Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC (CRI). Terms were not disclosed.
Cooper Graci’s two locations in Austin and Georgetown will now operate under the name of Carr, Riggs & Ingram, and its existing team joins CRI’s 550 partners and staff serving more than 25,000 clients across the Southeast.
In addition to the CRI office in Ridgeland, expanded resources are now available in Texas and throughout Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Louisiana and Tennessee, with additional expansion plans slated for 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- City, state to hold second sale of tax-forfeited property
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures