Carr Riggs merges with Texas CPA firm
RIDGELAND — CPA firm Cooper Graci & Co. of Austin, Texas, has merged with Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC (CRI). Terms were not disclosed.
Cooper Graci’s two locations in Austin and Georgetown will now operate under the name of Carr, Riggs & Ingram, and its existing team joins CRI’s 550 partners and staff serving more than 25,000 clients across the Southeast.
In addition to the CRI office in Ridgeland, expanded resources are now available in Texas and throughout Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Louisiana and Tennessee, with additional expansion plans slated for 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves