LEED-certified Southern Bancorp office construction begins
HERNANDO — Southern Bancorp executives and employees broke ground recently for the bank’s full-service LEED-certified branch in Hernando.
The branch at 790 Byhalia Road is scheduled to open in early 2011.
Southern currently has two loan production offices in DeSoto County — one in Hernando and the other in Southaven.
Alan Sims, Southern’s DeSoto County president, said the Hernando groundbreaking signifies Southern’s commitment to expand its operations to meet customers’ needs.
Southern currently serves more than 80,000 customers through 45 branches located in rural communities from Northeast Arkansas to the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss