LUBA expands outside of Louisiana for first time
BATON ROUGE, La. — LUBA Workers’ Comp has begun writing coverage in Mississippi after receiving final regulatory approval.
This marks the first state Baton Rouge, La.-based LUBA has added outside of Louisiana.
In Louisiana, LUBA covers more than 123,000 employees statewide through its 4,700 policyholders, who generate over $75 million in written premiums.
Its offerings include loss control, in house claims service, and LUBA Connect, which gives agents online access to interactive pricing, claims history, policy information for all accounts and numerous reporting functions.
LUBA said since it began in 1991, it has returned more than $30 million to policyholders.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “LUBA expands outside of Louisiana for first time”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible