LUBA expands outside of Louisiana for first time
BATON ROUGE, La. — LUBA Workers’ Comp has begun writing coverage in Mississippi after receiving final regulatory approval.
This marks the first state Baton Rouge, La.-based LUBA has added outside of Louisiana.
In Louisiana, LUBA covers more than 123,000 employees statewide through its 4,700 policyholders, who generate over $75 million in written premiums.
Its offerings include loss control, in house claims service, and LUBA Connect, which gives agents online access to interactive pricing, claims history, policy information for all accounts and numerous reporting functions.
LUBA said since it began in 1991, it has returned more than $30 million to policyholders.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “LUBA expands outside of Louisiana for first time”
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges