LUBA expands outside of Louisiana for first time
BATON ROUGE, La. — LUBA Workers’ Comp has begun writing coverage in Mississippi after receiving final regulatory approval.
This marks the first state Baton Rouge, La.-based LUBA has added outside of Louisiana.
In Louisiana, LUBA covers more than 123,000 employees statewide through its 4,700 policyholders, who generate over $75 million in written premiums.
Its offerings include loss control, in house claims service, and LUBA Connect, which gives agents online access to interactive pricing, claims history, policy information for all accounts and numerous reporting functions.
LUBA said since it began in 1991, it has returned more than $30 million to policyholders.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “LUBA expands outside of Louisiana for first time”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects