LUBA expands outside of Louisiana for first time
BATON ROUGE, La. — LUBA Workers’ Comp has begun writing coverage in Mississippi after receiving final regulatory approval.
This marks the first state Baton Rouge, La.-based LUBA has added outside of Louisiana.
In Louisiana, LUBA covers more than 123,000 employees statewide through its 4,700 policyholders, who generate over $75 million in written premiums.
Its offerings include loss control, in house claims service, and LUBA Connect, which gives agents online access to interactive pricing, claims history, policy information for all accounts and numerous reporting functions.
LUBA said since it began in 1991, it has returned more than $30 million to policyholders.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “LUBA expands outside of Louisiana for first time”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- CSpire offering 1Phone 6, IPhone 6 Plus on Sept. 19
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Sept. 19 at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- State's corn crop could set new yield record
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation