LUBA expands outside of Louisiana for first time
BATON ROUGE, La. — LUBA Workers’ Comp has begun writing coverage in Mississippi after receiving final regulatory approval.
This marks the first state Baton Rouge, La.-based LUBA has added outside of Louisiana.
In Louisiana, LUBA covers more than 123,000 employees statewide through its 4,700 policyholders, who generate over $75 million in written premiums.
Its offerings include loss control, in house claims service, and LUBA Connect, which gives agents online access to interactive pricing, claims history, policy information for all accounts and numerous reporting functions.
LUBA said since it began in 1991, it has returned more than $30 million to policyholders.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “LUBA expands outside of Louisiana for first time”
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House