New University Physicians clinic complete
FLOWOOD — Cogdell Spencer ERDMAN has completed the new 50,575-square-foot University Physicians – Grants Ferry medical office building in Flowood. A ribbon-cutting ceremony was held June 30.
Charlotte, N.C.-based Cogdell Spencer ERDMAN owns the $14-million multi-specialty clinic, which houses clinical offices and imaging services. The facility, located at 1010 Lakeland Place, will open to patients July 7.
University Physicians, PLLC, has a master lease for 100 percent of the facility with University of Mississippi Healthcare System occupying approximately 12,000 square feet for the Imaging Center.
The facility also offers on-site laboratory services and physical therapy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “New University Physicians clinic complete”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal