New University Physicians clinic complete
FLOWOOD — Cogdell Spencer ERDMAN has completed the new 50,575-square-foot University Physicians – Grants Ferry medical office building in Flowood. A ribbon-cutting ceremony was held June 30.
Charlotte, N.C.-based Cogdell Spencer ERDMAN owns the $14-million multi-specialty clinic, which houses clinical offices and imaging services. The facility, located at 1010 Lakeland Place, will open to patients July 7.
University Physicians, PLLC, has a master lease for 100 percent of the facility with University of Mississippi Healthcare System occupying approximately 12,000 square feet for the Imaging Center.
The facility also offers on-site laboratory services and physical therapy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “New University Physicians clinic complete”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency