New University Physicians clinic complete
FLOWOOD — Cogdell Spencer ERDMAN has completed the new 50,575-square-foot University Physicians – Grants Ferry medical office building in Flowood. A ribbon-cutting ceremony was held June 30.
Charlotte, N.C.-based Cogdell Spencer ERDMAN owns the $14-million multi-specialty clinic, which houses clinical offices and imaging services. The facility, located at 1010 Lakeland Place, will open to patients July 7.
University Physicians, PLLC, has a master lease for 100 percent of the facility with University of Mississippi Healthcare System occupying approximately 12,000 square feet for the Imaging Center.
The facility also offers on-site laboratory services and physical therapy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “New University Physicians clinic complete”
Top Posts & Pages
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones