New University Physicians clinic complete
FLOWOOD — Cogdell Spencer ERDMAN has completed the new 50,575-square-foot University Physicians – Grants Ferry medical office building in Flowood. A ribbon-cutting ceremony was held June 30.
Charlotte, N.C.-based Cogdell Spencer ERDMAN owns the $14-million multi-specialty clinic, which houses clinical offices and imaging services. The facility, located at 1010 Lakeland Place, will open to patients July 7.
University Physicians, PLLC, has a master lease for 100 percent of the facility with University of Mississippi Healthcare System occupying approximately 12,000 square feet for the Imaging Center.
The facility also offers on-site laboratory services and physical therapy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “New University Physicians clinic complete”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option