New University Physicians clinic complete
FLOWOOD — Cogdell Spencer ERDMAN has completed the new 50,575-square-foot University Physicians – Grants Ferry medical office building in Flowood. A ribbon-cutting ceremony was held June 30.
Charlotte, N.C.-based Cogdell Spencer ERDMAN owns the $14-million multi-specialty clinic, which houses clinical offices and imaging services. The facility, located at 1010 Lakeland Place, will open to patients July 7.
University Physicians, PLLC, has a master lease for 100 percent of the facility with University of Mississippi Healthcare System occupying approximately 12,000 square feet for the Imaging Center.
The facility also offers on-site laboratory services and physical therapy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “New University Physicians clinic complete”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- CSpire offering 1Phone 6, IPhone 6 Plus on Sept. 19
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Sept. 19 at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- State's corn crop could set new yield record
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation