Brady earns doctorate degree
Dr. Patrick L. Brady Jr., assistant professor of nursing at William Carey University New Orleans, successfully completed the doctor of nursing practice degree from the University of South Alabama.
Brady began working at WCU New Orleans in 2005 where he teaches adult health courses and the clinical components that accompany the courses. He is the advisor of the Student Nurses Association and serves on the Curriculum Committee and the Grievance Committee of the university.
He earned a bachelor of science in nursing degree from Loyola University and a master of science in nursing from WCU New Orleans. His certifications include Breast Self Exam Instruction, Insulin Pump Trainer, Diversity Trainer and Nurse Education.
Brady advocates community service in the classroom and has participated in many volunteer projects with his students including the Alzheimer’s Memory Walk in Audubon Park and at the NO AIDS Task Force at the annual Art Against AIDS Event in Canal Place.
He is a member of the Oncology Nursing Society, American Nurses Association, Louisiana League for Nursing, and the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill