Brady earns doctorate degree
Dr. Patrick L. Brady Jr., assistant professor of nursing at William Carey University New Orleans, successfully completed the doctor of nursing practice degree from the University of South Alabama.
Brady began working at WCU New Orleans in 2005 where he teaches adult health courses and the clinical components that accompany the courses. He is the advisor of the Student Nurses Association and serves on the Curriculum Committee and the Grievance Committee of the university.
He earned a bachelor of science in nursing degree from Loyola University and a master of science in nursing from WCU New Orleans. His certifications include Breast Self Exam Instruction, Insulin Pump Trainer, Diversity Trainer and Nurse Education.
Brady advocates community service in the classroom and has participated in many volunteer projects with his students including the Alzheimer’s Memory Walk in Audubon Park and at the NO AIDS Task Force at the annual Art Against AIDS Event in Canal Place.
He is a member of the Oncology Nursing Society, American Nurses Association, Louisiana League for Nursing, and the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet