Brady earns doctorate degree
Dr. Patrick L. Brady Jr., assistant professor of nursing at William Carey University New Orleans, successfully completed the doctor of nursing practice degree from the University of South Alabama.
Brady began working at WCU New Orleans in 2005 where he teaches adult health courses and the clinical components that accompany the courses. He is the advisor of the Student Nurses Association and serves on the Curriculum Committee and the Grievance Committee of the university.
He earned a bachelor of science in nursing degree from Loyola University and a master of science in nursing from WCU New Orleans. His certifications include Breast Self Exam Instruction, Insulin Pump Trainer, Diversity Trainer and Nurse Education.
Brady advocates community service in the classroom and has participated in many volunteer projects with his students including the Alzheimer’s Memory Walk in Audubon Park and at the NO AIDS Task Force at the annual Art Against AIDS Event in Canal Place.
He is a member of the Oncology Nursing Society, American Nurses Association, Louisiana League for Nursing, and the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force