Brady earns doctorate degree
Dr. Patrick L. Brady Jr., assistant professor of nursing at William Carey University New Orleans, successfully completed the doctor of nursing practice degree from the University of South Alabama.
Brady began working at WCU New Orleans in 2005 where he teaches adult health courses and the clinical components that accompany the courses. He is the advisor of the Student Nurses Association and serves on the Curriculum Committee and the Grievance Committee of the university.
He earned a bachelor of science in nursing degree from Loyola University and a master of science in nursing from WCU New Orleans. His certifications include Breast Self Exam Instruction, Insulin Pump Trainer, Diversity Trainer and Nurse Education.
Brady advocates community service in the classroom and has participated in many volunteer projects with his students including the Alzheimer’s Memory Walk in Audubon Park and at the NO AIDS Task Force at the annual Art Against AIDS Event in Canal Place.
He is a member of the Oncology Nursing Society, American Nurses Association, Louisiana League for Nursing, and the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Unfinished Margaritaville casino to be razed
- MBJ BUSINESS PERSON OF THE YEAR — Forward thinking: C Spire's Hu Meena has made the most of 2013
- Mayor takes blame not telling council of gas card investigation
- Attorney does not want newspaper to have MDMR records
- Entergy hands grid management to MISO
- C Spire ‘all in it’ as digital technology accelerates, expands into nearly all our lives
- Hunters urged to help fight wild hog population
- Hood files lawsuit against Chase for collection activities
- Laurel Machine & Foundry grows by diversifying
- Target: 40 million card accounts may be breached