Columbus AFB gets new commander
Col. Roger Watkins, commander at Columbus Air Force Base for the past two years, has received new orders. A change-of-command ceremony will be held July 28 as Watkins turns over leadership of the 14th Flight Training Wing to Col. Barre R. Seguin, commander of the 8th Operations Group at Kunsan Air Base in Korea.
Watkins will move on to Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala., where he’ll serve as commandant of the Squadron Officer College, Air University, the Air Force’s center for company grade officer professional development.
Seguin, a command pilot with over 3,000 hours in various aircraft, holds a degree in mathematics and economics from the State University of New York.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation