Columbus AFB gets new commander
Col. Roger Watkins, commander at Columbus Air Force Base for the past two years, has received new orders. A change-of-command ceremony will be held July 28 as Watkins turns over leadership of the 14th Flight Training Wing to Col. Barre R. Seguin, commander of the 8th Operations Group at Kunsan Air Base in Korea.
Watkins will move on to Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala., where he’ll serve as commandant of the Squadron Officer College, Air University, the Air Force’s center for company grade officer professional development.
Seguin, a command pilot with over 3,000 hours in various aircraft, holds a degree in mathematics and economics from the State University of New York.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love