Columbus AFB gets new commander
Col. Roger Watkins, commander at Columbus Air Force Base for the past two years, has received new orders. A change-of-command ceremony will be held July 28 as Watkins turns over leadership of the 14th Flight Training Wing to Col. Barre R. Seguin, commander of the 8th Operations Group at Kunsan Air Base in Korea.
Watkins will move on to Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala., where he’ll serve as commandant of the Squadron Officer College, Air University, the Air Force’s center for company grade officer professional development.
Seguin, a command pilot with over 3,000 hours in various aircraft, holds a degree in mathematics and economics from the State University of New York.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy