Columbus AFB gets new commander
Col. Roger Watkins, commander at Columbus Air Force Base for the past two years, has received new orders. A change-of-command ceremony will be held July 28 as Watkins turns over leadership of the 14th Flight Training Wing to Col. Barre R. Seguin, commander of the 8th Operations Group at Kunsan Air Base in Korea.
Watkins will move on to Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala., where he’ll serve as commandant of the Squadron Officer College, Air University, the Air Force’s center for company grade officer professional development.
Seguin, a command pilot with over 3,000 hours in various aircraft, holds a degree in mathematics and economics from the State University of New York.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations