Crawford added at Southern Growth Studio
Southern Growth Studio, a product innovation and brand marketing consultancy with offices in Oxford, Memphis, and Little Rock, Ark., announces the appointment of Andi Crawford as creative director.
Born and raised in Memphis, Crawford is a University of Memphis graduate who has worked for several well-known mid-South advertising agencies, including Thompson and Company, Archer Malmo and Chandler Ehrlich. She has worked on numerous major accounts such as Pepsi, First Tennessee Bank, Smith & Nephew, Medtronic, Tennessee Tourism and Shelby County 911.
Crawford has also been the recipient of many local and national awards.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit