Crawford added at Southern Growth Studio
Southern Growth Studio, a product innovation and brand marketing consultancy with offices in Oxford, Memphis, and Little Rock, Ark., announces the appointment of Andi Crawford as creative director.
Born and raised in Memphis, Crawford is a University of Memphis graduate who has worked for several well-known mid-South advertising agencies, including Thompson and Company, Archer Malmo and Chandler Ehrlich. She has worked on numerous major accounts such as Pepsi, First Tennessee Bank, Smith & Nephew, Medtronic, Tennessee Tourism and Shelby County 911.
Crawford has also been the recipient of many local and national awards.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ford F-150s roll into Mississippi, ahead of the pickup pack
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Mississippi poultry industry's hub system behind today's success
- UNFOLDING OF A RESCUE — How Sanderson Farms saved Mississippi's PGA tour event
- Baptist Hospital approved for facilities
- FBI asks agencies to watch Memphis, Tenn., bridges
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- MBJ Business Person of the Year: Joe Sanderson Jr.
- Report: Mississippi ranks second in U.S. in charitable giving