Crawford added at Southern Growth Studio
Southern Growth Studio, a product innovation and brand marketing consultancy with offices in Oxford, Memphis, and Little Rock, Ark., announces the appointment of Andi Crawford as creative director.
Born and raised in Memphis, Crawford is a University of Memphis graduate who has worked for several well-known mid-South advertising agencies, including Thompson and Company, Archer Malmo and Chandler Ehrlich. She has worked on numerous major accounts such as Pepsi, First Tennessee Bank, Smith & Nephew, Medtronic, Tennessee Tourism and Shelby County 911.
Crawford has also been the recipient of many local and national awards.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete