Crawford added at Southern Growth Studio
Southern Growth Studio, a product innovation and brand marketing consultancy with offices in Oxford, Memphis, and Little Rock, Ark., announces the appointment of Andi Crawford as creative director.
Born and raised in Memphis, Crawford is a University of Memphis graduate who has worked for several well-known mid-South advertising agencies, including Thompson and Company, Archer Malmo and Chandler Ehrlich. She has worked on numerous major accounts such as Pepsi, First Tennessee Bank, Smith & Nephew, Medtronic, Tennessee Tourism and Shelby County 911.
Crawford has also been the recipient of many local and national awards.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow