Crawford added at Southern Growth Studio
Southern Growth Studio, a product innovation and brand marketing consultancy with offices in Oxford, Memphis, and Little Rock, Ark., announces the appointment of Andi Crawford as creative director.
Born and raised in Memphis, Crawford is a University of Memphis graduate who has worked for several well-known mid-South advertising agencies, including Thompson and Company, Archer Malmo and Chandler Ehrlich. She has worked on numerous major accounts such as Pepsi, First Tennessee Bank, Smith & Nephew, Medtronic, Tennessee Tourism and Shelby County 911.
Crawford has also been the recipient of many local and national awards.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds