SRHS names new vice presidents
Singing River Health System (SRHS) recently announced the appointments of two vice presidents in nursing. Michael Knotts was named vice president of medical/surgical nursing for SRHS, and Leslie Lyons is vice president of women’s and children’s services. Their responsibilities will span Singing River Hospital and Ocean Springs Hospital.
During Knotts’ 13 years with SRHS, he has served as a staff nurse in the Emergency Department, manager of the Rehabilitation Unit and patient care manager of nursing unit One Northeast at Singing River Hospital.
Lyons also brings years of experience in the women’s and children’s environment, as well as in risk management and peer review, to her new role.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators