SRHS names new vice presidents
Singing River Health System (SRHS) recently announced the appointments of two vice presidents in nursing. Michael Knotts was named vice president of medical/surgical nursing for SRHS, and Leslie Lyons is vice president of women’s and children’s services. Their responsibilities will span Singing River Hospital and Ocean Springs Hospital.
During Knotts’ 13 years with SRHS, he has served as a staff nurse in the Emergency Department, manager of the Rehabilitation Unit and patient care manager of nursing unit One Northeast at Singing River Hospital.
Lyons also brings years of experience in the women’s and children’s environment, as well as in risk management and peer review, to her new role.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports