SRHS names new vice presidents
Singing River Health System (SRHS) recently announced the appointments of two vice presidents in nursing. Michael Knotts was named vice president of medical/surgical nursing for SRHS, and Leslie Lyons is vice president of women’s and children’s services. Their responsibilities will span Singing River Hospital and Ocean Springs Hospital.
During Knotts’ 13 years with SRHS, he has served as a staff nurse in the Emergency Department, manager of the Rehabilitation Unit and patient care manager of nursing unit One Northeast at Singing River Hospital.
Lyons also brings years of experience in the women’s and children’s environment, as well as in risk management and peer review, to her new role.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino