SRHS names new vice presidents
Singing River Health System (SRHS) recently announced the appointments of two vice presidents in nursing. Michael Knotts was named vice president of medical/surgical nursing for SRHS, and Leslie Lyons is vice president of women’s and children’s services. Their responsibilities will span Singing River Hospital and Ocean Springs Hospital.
During Knotts’ 13 years with SRHS, he has served as a staff nurse in the Emergency Department, manager of the Rehabilitation Unit and patient care manager of nursing unit One Northeast at Singing River Hospital.
Lyons also brings years of experience in the women’s and children’s environment, as well as in risk management and peer review, to her new role.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast