SRHS names new vice presidents
Singing River Health System (SRHS) recently announced the appointments of two vice presidents in nursing. Michael Knotts was named vice president of medical/surgical nursing for SRHS, and Leslie Lyons is vice president of women’s and children’s services. Their responsibilities will span Singing River Hospital and Ocean Springs Hospital.
During Knotts’ 13 years with SRHS, he has served as a staff nurse in the Emergency Department, manager of the Rehabilitation Unit and patient care manager of nursing unit One Northeast at Singing River Hospital.
Lyons also brings years of experience in the women’s and children’s environment, as well as in risk management and peer review, to her new role.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more