FNC lands M&I Bank as new client
OXFORD — Marshall & Ilsley (M&I Bank) has selected FNC solutions to electronically distribute and receive various components of M&I Bank’s mortgage business including title, appraisal and flood orders.
Mortgage technology company FNC, Inc. is creator of the Collateral Management System (CMS), a compliance and workflow solution used by the nation’s largest mortgage lenders.
“The FNC solution will further enable M&I Bank to increase operation efficiencies in our mortgage operations area, while continuing to provide our customers with the outstanding customer service they have come to expect,” said Julie Joseforsky, senior vice president, director of retail lending, M&I Bank.
Founded in 1847, M&I Bank is the largest Wisconsin-based bank and is an affiliate of Marshall & Ilsley Corporation (M&I). In addition to retail banking offices in Wisconsin, Arizona, Minnesota, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Florida and Illinois, M&I also provides trust and investment management, equipment leasing, mortgage banking, financial planning, investments, insurance services and data processing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Mayor wants 'trial run' of hotel/restaurant tax next month