FNC lands M&I Bank as new client
OXFORD — Marshall & Ilsley (M&I Bank) has selected FNC solutions to electronically distribute and receive various components of M&I Bank’s mortgage business including title, appraisal and flood orders.
Mortgage technology company FNC, Inc. is creator of the Collateral Management System (CMS), a compliance and workflow solution used by the nation’s largest mortgage lenders.
“The FNC solution will further enable M&I Bank to increase operation efficiencies in our mortgage operations area, while continuing to provide our customers with the outstanding customer service they have come to expect,” said Julie Joseforsky, senior vice president, director of retail lending, M&I Bank.
Founded in 1847, M&I Bank is the largest Wisconsin-based bank and is an affiliate of Marshall & Ilsley Corporation (M&I). In addition to retail banking offices in Wisconsin, Arizona, Minnesota, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Florida and Illinois, M&I also provides trust and investment management, equipment leasing, mortgage banking, financial planning, investments, insurance services and data processing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal