FNC lands M&I Bank as new client
OXFORD — Marshall & Ilsley (M&I Bank) has selected FNC solutions to electronically distribute and receive various components of M&I Bank’s mortgage business including title, appraisal and flood orders.
Mortgage technology company FNC, Inc. is creator of the Collateral Management System (CMS), a compliance and workflow solution used by the nation’s largest mortgage lenders.
“The FNC solution will further enable M&I Bank to increase operation efficiencies in our mortgage operations area, while continuing to provide our customers with the outstanding customer service they have come to expect,” said Julie Joseforsky, senior vice president, director of retail lending, M&I Bank.
Founded in 1847, M&I Bank is the largest Wisconsin-based bank and is an affiliate of Marshall & Ilsley Corporation (M&I). In addition to retail banking offices in Wisconsin, Arizona, Minnesota, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Florida and Illinois, M&I also provides trust and investment management, equipment leasing, mortgage banking, financial planning, investments, insurance services and data processing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money