FNC lands M&I Bank as new client
OXFORD — Marshall & Ilsley (M&I Bank) has selected FNC solutions to electronically distribute and receive various components of M&I Bank’s mortgage business including title, appraisal and flood orders.
Mortgage technology company FNC, Inc. is creator of the Collateral Management System (CMS), a compliance and workflow solution used by the nation’s largest mortgage lenders.
“The FNC solution will further enable M&I Bank to increase operation efficiencies in our mortgage operations area, while continuing to provide our customers with the outstanding customer service they have come to expect,” said Julie Joseforsky, senior vice president, director of retail lending, M&I Bank.
Founded in 1847, M&I Bank is the largest Wisconsin-based bank and is an affiliate of Marshall & Ilsley Corporation (M&I). In addition to retail banking offices in Wisconsin, Arizona, Minnesota, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Florida and Illinois, M&I also provides trust and investment management, equipment leasing, mortgage banking, financial planning, investments, insurance services and data processing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years