FNC lands M&I Bank as new client
OXFORD — Marshall & Ilsley (M&I Bank) has selected FNC solutions to electronically distribute and receive various components of M&I Bank’s mortgage business including title, appraisal and flood orders.
Mortgage technology company FNC, Inc. is creator of the Collateral Management System (CMS), a compliance and workflow solution used by the nation’s largest mortgage lenders.
“The FNC solution will further enable M&I Bank to increase operation efficiencies in our mortgage operations area, while continuing to provide our customers with the outstanding customer service they have come to expect,” said Julie Joseforsky, senior vice president, director of retail lending, M&I Bank.
Founded in 1847, M&I Bank is the largest Wisconsin-based bank and is an affiliate of Marshall & Ilsley Corporation (M&I). In addition to retail banking offices in Wisconsin, Arizona, Minnesota, Missouri, Kansas, Nevada, Florida and Illinois, M&I also provides trust and investment management, equipment leasing, mortgage banking, financial planning, investments, insurance services and data processing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'