Isle of Capri opens new restaurant
BILOXI — The Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi has opened Café at the Point. The new eatery started serving patrons July 1.
“Over the past several months we have heard from our guests that they would like a sit-down, three-meal restaurant option other than the buffet,” said Doug Shipley, Isle’s vice president and general manager. “Café at the Point will offer diners a great menu with very reasonable prices, as well as a spectacular view of the Gulf.”
The café team will be led by Chef Brad Green, who joins Isle from O’Brien’s Grille in New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Isle of Capri opens new restaurant”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal