Isle of Capri opens new restaurant
BILOXI — The Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi has opened Café at the Point. The new eatery started serving patrons July 1.
“Over the past several months we have heard from our guests that they would like a sit-down, three-meal restaurant option other than the buffet,” said Doug Shipley, Isle’s vice president and general manager. “Café at the Point will offer diners a great menu with very reasonable prices, as well as a spectacular view of the Gulf.”
The café team will be led by Chef Brad Green, who joins Isle from O’Brien’s Grille in New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Isle of Capri opens new restaurant”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Nullification and interposition
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta