Isle of Capri opens new restaurant
BILOXI — The Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi has opened Café at the Point. The new eatery started serving patrons July 1.
“Over the past several months we have heard from our guests that they would like a sit-down, three-meal restaurant option other than the buffet,” said Doug Shipley, Isle’s vice president and general manager. “Café at the Point will offer diners a great menu with very reasonable prices, as well as a spectacular view of the Gulf.”
The café team will be led by Chef Brad Green, who joins Isle from O’Brien’s Grille in New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Isle of Capri opens new restaurant”
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute