Isle of Capri opens new restaurant
BILOXI — The Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi has opened Café at the Point. The new eatery started serving patrons July 1.
“Over the past several months we have heard from our guests that they would like a sit-down, three-meal restaurant option other than the buffet,” said Doug Shipley, Isle’s vice president and general manager. “Café at the Point will offer diners a great menu with very reasonable prices, as well as a spectacular view of the Gulf.”
The café team will be led by Chef Brad Green, who joins Isle from O’Brien’s Grille in New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Isle of Capri opens new restaurant”
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office