Isle of Capri opens new restaurant
BILOXI — The Isle Casino Hotel Biloxi has opened Café at the Point. The new eatery started serving patrons July 1.
“Over the past several months we have heard from our guests that they would like a sit-down, three-meal restaurant option other than the buffet,” said Doug Shipley, Isle’s vice president and general manager. “Café at the Point will offer diners a great menu with very reasonable prices, as well as a spectacular view of the Gulf.”
The café team will be led by Chef Brad Green, who joins Isle from O’Brien’s Grille in New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Isle of Capri opens new restaurant”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics