USA offering on-campus advisors at MGCCC
GAUTIER — The University of South Alabama (USA) is offering on-campus admissions counseling for Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College (MGCCC) Jackson County Campus students planning to transfer to an online USA degree program.
The USA advisor is located in the Jackson County Campus Advising Center each Wednesday from 8:30 a.m.–noon and 1 p.m.–4 p.m. Students will be provided information about transferring credits from MGCCC to USA, admissions requirements, financial aid and undergraduate programs offered at the Mobile campus.
Earlier this year, MGCCC and USA announced an agreement that would have given USA space on the MGCCC Jackson County campus to offer classes in Gautier. However, opposition from state and local leaders forced USA to vacate the agreement.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015