USA offering on-campus advisors at MGCCC
GAUTIER — The University of South Alabama (USA) is offering on-campus admissions counseling for Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College (MGCCC) Jackson County Campus students planning to transfer to an online USA degree program.
The USA advisor is located in the Jackson County Campus Advising Center each Wednesday from 8:30 a.m.–noon and 1 p.m.–4 p.m. Students will be provided information about transferring credits from MGCCC to USA, admissions requirements, financial aid and undergraduate programs offered at the Mobile campus.
Earlier this year, MGCCC and USA announced an agreement that would have given USA space on the MGCCC Jackson County campus to offer classes in Gautier. However, opposition from state and local leaders forced USA to vacate the agreement.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability