USA offering on-campus advisors at MGCCC
GAUTIER — The University of South Alabama (USA) is offering on-campus admissions counseling for Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College (MGCCC) Jackson County Campus students planning to transfer to an online USA degree program.
The USA advisor is located in the Jackson County Campus Advising Center each Wednesday from 8:30 a.m.–noon and 1 p.m.–4 p.m. Students will be provided information about transferring credits from MGCCC to USA, admissions requirements, financial aid and undergraduate programs offered at the Mobile campus.
Earlier this year, MGCCC and USA announced an agreement that would have given USA space on the MGCCC Jackson County campus to offer classes in Gautier. However, opposition from state and local leaders forced USA to vacate the agreement.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones