USA offering on-campus advisors at MGCCC
GAUTIER — The University of South Alabama (USA) is offering on-campus admissions counseling for Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College (MGCCC) Jackson County Campus students planning to transfer to an online USA degree program.
The USA advisor is located in the Jackson County Campus Advising Center each Wednesday from 8:30 a.m.–noon and 1 p.m.–4 p.m. Students will be provided information about transferring credits from MGCCC to USA, admissions requirements, financial aid and undergraduate programs offered at the Mobile campus.
Earlier this year, MGCCC and USA announced an agreement that would have given USA space on the MGCCC Jackson County campus to offer classes in Gautier. However, opposition from state and local leaders forced USA to vacate the agreement.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit