USA offering on-campus advisors at MGCCC
GAUTIER — The University of South Alabama (USA) is offering on-campus admissions counseling for Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College (MGCCC) Jackson County Campus students planning to transfer to an online USA degree program.
The USA advisor is located in the Jackson County Campus Advising Center each Wednesday from 8:30 a.m.–noon and 1 p.m.–4 p.m. Students will be provided information about transferring credits from MGCCC to USA, admissions requirements, financial aid and undergraduate programs offered at the Mobile campus.
Earlier this year, MGCCC and USA announced an agreement that would have given USA space on the MGCCC Jackson County campus to offer classes in Gautier. However, opposition from state and local leaders forced USA to vacate the agreement.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports