Westjet to begin Toronto-New Orleans flights
Published: July 8,2010
KENNER, La. — Canadian low-cost carrier Westjet is starting nonstop flights between Toronto and the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport.
The seasonal service will operate four times per week on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. It begins Oct. 31 and will run through May 8.
The route previously was run by Air Canada, but discontinued after Hurricane Katrina in Aug. 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren