Westjet to begin Toronto-New Orleans flights
by Associated Press
Published: July 8,2010
KENNER, La. — Canadian low-cost carrier Westjet is starting nonstop flights between Toronto and the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport.
The seasonal service will operate four times per week on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. It begins Oct. 31 and will run through May 8.
The route previously was run by Air Canada, but discontinued after Hurricane Katrina in Aug. 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil