Westjet to begin Toronto-New Orleans flights
Published: July 8,2010
KENNER, La. — Canadian low-cost carrier Westjet is starting nonstop flights between Toronto and the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport.
The seasonal service will operate four times per week on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. It begins Oct. 31 and will run through May 8.
The route previously was run by Air Canada, but discontinued after Hurricane Katrina in Aug. 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House