Westjet to begin Toronto-New Orleans flights
Published: July 8,2010
KENNER, La. — Canadian low-cost carrier Westjet is starting nonstop flights between Toronto and the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport.
The seasonal service will operate four times per week on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. It begins Oct. 31 and will run through May 8.
The route previously was run by Air Canada, but discontinued after Hurricane Katrina in Aug. 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing