Westjet to begin Toronto-New Orleans flights
Published: July 8,2010
KENNER, La. — Canadian low-cost carrier Westjet is starting nonstop flights between Toronto and the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport.
The seasonal service will operate four times per week on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. It begins Oct. 31 and will run through May 8.
The route previously was run by Air Canada, but discontinued after Hurricane Katrina in Aug. 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics