Gulf Oil Spill Hearings
by Tacy Rayburn
Published: July 9,2010
Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour gives lawmakers a report on the status of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill along the Gulf Coast during the first day of hearings before the House Select Committee on the Gulf Coast Disaster at the Capitol in Jackson, Miss., Tuesday, June 8, 2010. (AP Photo/Rogelio V. Solis)
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity