Gulf Oil Spill Hearings
by Tacy Rayburn
Published: July 9,2010
Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour gives lawmakers a report on the status of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill along the Gulf Coast during the first day of hearings before the House Select Committee on the Gulf Coast Disaster at the Capitol in Jackson, Miss., Tuesday, June 8, 2010. (AP Photo/Rogelio V. Solis)
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways