Hudson practicing at Lake Serene
Shay M. Hudson, F.N.P., has joined Lake Serene Clinic as a part-time provider. Hudson graduated with a bachelor’s degree in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and holds a master’s in nursing, family nurse practitioner from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Hudson joins Jack G. Hudson, M.D., Lane J. Pitts, M.D., Brett D. Robbins, M.D. and V. Ashley Ford, F.N.P.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute