Hudson practicing at Lake Serene
Shay M. Hudson, F.N.P., has joined Lake Serene Clinic as a part-time provider. Hudson graduated with a bachelor’s degree in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and holds a master’s in nursing, family nurse practitioner from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Hudson joins Jack G. Hudson, M.D., Lane J. Pitts, M.D., Brett D. Robbins, M.D. and V. Ashley Ford, F.N.P.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip