Hudson practicing at Lake Serene
Shay M. Hudson, F.N.P., has joined Lake Serene Clinic as a part-time provider. Hudson graduated with a bachelor’s degree in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and holds a master’s in nursing, family nurse practitioner from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Hudson joins Jack G. Hudson, M.D., Lane J. Pitts, M.D., Brett D. Robbins, M.D. and V. Ashley Ford, F.N.P.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development