Hudson practicing at Lake Serene
Shay M. Hudson, F.N.P., has joined Lake Serene Clinic as a part-time provider. Hudson graduated with a bachelor’s degree in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and holds a master’s in nursing, family nurse practitioner from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Hudson joins Jack G. Hudson, M.D., Lane J. Pitts, M.D., Brett D. Robbins, M.D. and V. Ashley Ford, F.N.P.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast