Hudson practicing at Lake Serene
Shay M. Hudson, F.N.P., has joined Lake Serene Clinic as a part-time provider. Hudson graduated with a bachelor’s degree in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi and holds a master’s in nursing, family nurse practitioner from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Ala.
Hudson joins Jack G. Hudson, M.D., Lane J. Pitts, M.D., Brett D. Robbins, M.D. and V. Ashley Ford, F.N.P.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county