Jenkins named dean at HCC
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 11,2010
Dr. Joyce Jenkins of Byram has been named dean of Career-Technical Education, Raymond Campus, at Hinds Community College. Jenkins had served the division since 2005 as assistant dean.
She joined the Hinds Raymond Campus faculty in 1988 teaching business technology and computer network support.
Jenkins holds her bachelor’s in education, her master’s in business and her specialist in education degrees from Jackson State University. She received her doctorate in technology education at Mississippi State University.
Jenkins is a native of Liberty.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job