Jenkins named dean at HCC
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 11,2010
Dr. Joyce Jenkins of Byram has been named dean of Career-Technical Education, Raymond Campus, at Hinds Community College. Jenkins had served the division since 2005 as assistant dean.
She joined the Hinds Raymond Campus faculty in 1988 teaching business technology and computer network support.
Jenkins holds her bachelor’s in education, her master’s in business and her specialist in education degrees from Jackson State University. She received her doctorate in technology education at Mississippi State University.
Jenkins is a native of Liberty.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending