Jenkins named dean at HCC
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 11,2010
Dr. Joyce Jenkins of Byram has been named dean of Career-Technical Education, Raymond Campus, at Hinds Community College. Jenkins had served the division since 2005 as assistant dean.
She joined the Hinds Raymond Campus faculty in 1988 teaching business technology and computer network support.
Jenkins holds her bachelor’s in education, her master’s in business and her specialist in education degrees from Jackson State University. She received her doctorate in technology education at Mississippi State University.
Jenkins is a native of Liberty.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi