Jenkins named dean at HCC
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 11,2010
Dr. Joyce Jenkins of Byram has been named dean of Career-Technical Education, Raymond Campus, at Hinds Community College. Jenkins had served the division since 2005 as assistant dean.
She joined the Hinds Raymond Campus faculty in 1988 teaching business technology and computer network support.
Jenkins holds her bachelor’s in education, her master’s in business and her specialist in education degrees from Jackson State University. She received her doctorate in technology education at Mississippi State University.
Jenkins is a native of Liberty.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money