McKnight re-elected as treasurer
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 11,2010
Officials at BancorpSouth Inc. announced that BancorpSouth Insurance Services president Markham McKnight has been re-elected as treasurer of the Louisiana Insurance Guaranty Association board.
McKnight brings 28 years of experience to his position. In addition to his role as president of BancorpSouth Insurance Services, McKnight also leads Wright and Percy Insurance, a division of BancorpSouth Insurance Services Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Mayor wants 'trial run' of hotel/restaurant tax next month