McKnight re-elected as treasurer
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 11,2010
Officials at BancorpSouth Inc. announced that BancorpSouth Insurance Services president Markham McKnight has been re-elected as treasurer of the Louisiana Insurance Guaranty Association board.
McKnight brings 28 years of experience to his position. In addition to his role as president of BancorpSouth Insurance Services, McKnight also leads Wright and Percy Insurance, a division of BancorpSouth Insurance Services Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county