McKnight re-elected as treasurer
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 11,2010
Officials at BancorpSouth Inc. announced that BancorpSouth Insurance Services president Markham McKnight has been re-elected as treasurer of the Louisiana Insurance Guaranty Association board.
McKnight brings 28 years of experience to his position. In addition to his role as president of BancorpSouth Insurance Services, McKnight also leads Wright and Percy Insurance, a division of BancorpSouth Insurance Services Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags