Nunnery joins ProMatura Group
Nash Nunnery has joined ProMatura Group, LLC, as the firm’s first-ever director of business communications and development. He will oversee external and internal communications for the Oxford-based firm and is responsible for coordinating media relations, prioritizing communications and public relations needs and developing and maintaining quality standards for all ProMatura publications.
Prior to joining the firm in June 2010, Nunnery was a writer with the Mississippi Business Journal, where he covered banking and finance, construction, economic development and sports business. Previously, he served as public information officer for the Mayor’s Office in the City of Jackson from 2005-2009.
A Clinton native, Nunnery received his bachelor of arts degree in communications from Belhaven College and earned the school’s 2004 Communication Achievement Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Nunnery joins ProMatura Group”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015