Nunnery joins ProMatura Group
Nash Nunnery has joined ProMatura Group, LLC, as the firm’s first-ever director of business communications and development. He will oversee external and internal communications for the Oxford-based firm and is responsible for coordinating media relations, prioritizing communications and public relations needs and developing and maintaining quality standards for all ProMatura publications.
Prior to joining the firm in June 2010, Nunnery was a writer with the Mississippi Business Journal, where he covered banking and finance, construction, economic development and sports business. Previously, he served as public information officer for the Mayor’s Office in the City of Jackson from 2005-2009.
A Clinton native, Nunnery received his bachelor of arts degree in communications from Belhaven College and earned the school’s 2004 Communication Achievement Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Nunnery joins ProMatura Group”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County