Nunnery joins ProMatura Group
Nash Nunnery has joined ProMatura Group, LLC, as the firm’s first-ever director of business communications and development. He will oversee external and internal communications for the Oxford-based firm and is responsible for coordinating media relations, prioritizing communications and public relations needs and developing and maintaining quality standards for all ProMatura publications.
Prior to joining the firm in June 2010, Nunnery was a writer with the Mississippi Business Journal, where he covered banking and finance, construction, economic development and sports business. Previously, he served as public information officer for the Mayor’s Office in the City of Jackson from 2005-2009.
A Clinton native, Nunnery received his bachelor of arts degree in communications from Belhaven College and earned the school’s 2004 Communication Achievement Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Nunnery joins ProMatura Group”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy