Nunnery joins ProMatura Group
Nash Nunnery has joined ProMatura Group, LLC, as the firm’s first-ever director of business communications and development. He will oversee external and internal communications for the Oxford-based firm and is responsible for coordinating media relations, prioritizing communications and public relations needs and developing and maintaining quality standards for all ProMatura publications.
Prior to joining the firm in June 2010, Nunnery was a writer with the Mississippi Business Journal, where he covered banking and finance, construction, economic development and sports business. Previously, he served as public information officer for the Mayor’s Office in the City of Jackson from 2005-2009.
A Clinton native, Nunnery received his bachelor of arts degree in communications from Belhaven College and earned the school’s 2004 Communication Achievement Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Nunnery joins ProMatura Group”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics