Nunnery joins ProMatura Group
Nash Nunnery has joined ProMatura Group, LLC, as the firm’s first-ever director of business communications and development. He will oversee external and internal communications for the Oxford-based firm and is responsible for coordinating media relations, prioritizing communications and public relations needs and developing and maintaining quality standards for all ProMatura publications.
Prior to joining the firm in June 2010, Nunnery was a writer with the Mississippi Business Journal, where he covered banking and finance, construction, economic development and sports business. Previously, he served as public information officer for the Mayor’s Office in the City of Jackson from 2005-2009.
A Clinton native, Nunnery received his bachelor of arts degree in communications from Belhaven College and earned the school’s 2004 Communication Achievement Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Nunnery joins ProMatura Group”
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers