Parra returns to 4-County as interim GM
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 11,2010
The 4-County Electric Power Association’s board of directors has appointed Dale Parra as the cooperative’s interim general manager. Parra will take over for retiring CEO/general manager Allegra Brigham, who has been named interim president at Mississippi University for Women.
Parra assumed his new duties July 1.
Parra worked for the cooperative in many capacities for more than 35 years before retiring in 2009. He began his career at 4-County in 1973, and among his roles served as a lineman, a district construction and engineering coordinator, manager of member services, and as district manager in both West Point and Columbus.
He and his wife, Nancy, currently reside in Columbus.
The board of directors is conducting an extensive search to identify candidates for the permanent CEO/general manager position.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss