Parra returns to 4-County as interim GM
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 11,2010
The 4-County Electric Power Association’s board of directors has appointed Dale Parra as the cooperative’s interim general manager. Parra will take over for retiring CEO/general manager Allegra Brigham, who has been named interim president at Mississippi University for Women.
Parra assumed his new duties July 1.
Parra worked for the cooperative in many capacities for more than 35 years before retiring in 2009. He began his career at 4-County in 1973, and among his roles served as a lineman, a district construction and engineering coordinator, manager of member services, and as district manager in both West Point and Columbus.
He and his wife, Nancy, currently reside in Columbus.
The board of directors is conducting an extensive search to identify candidates for the permanent CEO/general manager position.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19