Rebel haters really just hatin’ on college football
In regard to your column (July 5) about college football and whether Ole Miss legitimately won three national championships, it should be noted that as Mississippians, we should all be proud of the accomplishments everyone has made. It’s OK to be a fan of one team or another, but to be so petty as complain about the details of the team that was generally considered among the best in the country shows little respect for the game they claim to admire.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion