Rebel haters really just hatin’ on college football
In regard to your column (July 5) about college football and whether Ole Miss legitimately won three national championships, it should be noted that as Mississippians, we should all be proud of the accomplishments everyone has made. It’s OK to be a fan of one team or another, but to be so petty as complain about the details of the team that was generally considered among the best in the country shows little respect for the game they claim to admire.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Meridian DJ group brings dubstep, EDM to Queen City
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’