Entergy unveils new executive team following reorganization
by Wally Northway
Published: July 12,2010
NEW ORLEANS — Following Entergy Corporation’s major reorganization announced last month by chairman and CEO J. Wayne Leonard, Leo Denault, executive vice president and chief financial officer, Richard Smith, president, Entergy wholesale commodities business, and Rod West, executive vice president and chief administrative officer, have named new leaders within their respective organizations effective immediately.
New leadership appointments include:
• Michele Lopiccolo, formerly vice president, investor relations, has been named vice president, planning and financial communications and will continue reporting to Denault.
• Paula Waters, formerly director, investor relations, will succeed Lopiccolo as vice president, investor relations and report to Lopiccolo.
• Barrett Green and Mike Twomey join Entergy’s wholesale commodities business reporting directly to Smith. Green has been named vice president, finance and risk, having most recently served as vice president, chief risk officer designate for Enexus Energy Corporation. Twomey has been named vice president, external affairs – wholesale. He previously served as vice president, utility strategy.
• Kimberly Despeaux has been named senior vice president, federal policy, regulatory and governmental affairs. She previously served as vice president and associate general counsel – federal regulation and policy. Despeaux will report to West.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects