Entergy unveils new executive team following reorganization
by Wally Northway
Published: July 12,2010
NEW ORLEANS — Following Entergy Corporation’s major reorganization announced last month by chairman and CEO J. Wayne Leonard, Leo Denault, executive vice president and chief financial officer, Richard Smith, president, Entergy wholesale commodities business, and Rod West, executive vice president and chief administrative officer, have named new leaders within their respective organizations effective immediately.
New leadership appointments include:
• Michele Lopiccolo, formerly vice president, investor relations, has been named vice president, planning and financial communications and will continue reporting to Denault.
• Paula Waters, formerly director, investor relations, will succeed Lopiccolo as vice president, investor relations and report to Lopiccolo.
• Barrett Green and Mike Twomey join Entergy’s wholesale commodities business reporting directly to Smith. Green has been named vice president, finance and risk, having most recently served as vice president, chief risk officer designate for Enexus Energy Corporation. Twomey has been named vice president, external affairs – wholesale. He previously served as vice president, utility strategy.
• Kimberly Despeaux has been named senior vice president, federal policy, regulatory and governmental affairs. She previously served as vice president and associate general counsel – federal regulation and policy. Despeaux will report to West.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker