Three universities make national Honor Roll
Published: July 13,2010
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — Delta State University, Mississippi State University and the University of Southern Mississippi have been named to the 2009 President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll. They are the only public universities in the state to be recognized for this honor
The President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll recognizes institutions of higher education that support exemplary, innovative and effective community service programs.
The Honor Roll recognizes a wide diversity of higher education institutions for their community service programs, practices, and community partnerships. It is administered by Learn and Serve America at the Corporation for National and Community Service and the U.S. Departments of Education and Housing and Urban Development. Many higher education associations, including Campus Compact and the American Council on Education, also support and promote the Honor Roll.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders