Insurance firm unveils new name, brand
MERIDIAN — Yesterday, the company formerly known as Parker & Associates, hosted an open house and special presentation in Meridian to celebrate the launch of its new brand and company name, One Life.
One Life president and CEO Scotty Elliott said, “Parker & Associates has been a highly successful insurance agency since its inception in 1984, but our company has also flown under the radar to some degree. Many people don’t know that Parker & Associates was America’s leader in final expense insurance sales from 1990 to 2004, topping out at $55 million. This announcement is kind of a coming out party for us. We’re not just celebrating a new name and logo; we’re announcing our intention to once again become the biggest provider of final expense insurance in America.”
With 200 agents, One Life has its national headquarters in Meridian with six satellite locations including a Mississippi office at Stonewall as well as Atlanta, Dallas, Texas, Lakeland, Fla., Canton, Ohio and Metter, Ga.
The company’s focus is life insurance, health insurance and annuities.
One Life was founded in 1984 by Ken Parker as Parker & Associates.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Insurance firm unveils new name, brand”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement