Insurance firm unveils new name, brand
MERIDIAN — Yesterday, the company formerly known as Parker & Associates, hosted an open house and special presentation in Meridian to celebrate the launch of its new brand and company name, One Life.
One Life president and CEO Scotty Elliott said, “Parker & Associates has been a highly successful insurance agency since its inception in 1984, but our company has also flown under the radar to some degree. Many people don’t know that Parker & Associates was America’s leader in final expense insurance sales from 1990 to 2004, topping out at $55 million. This announcement is kind of a coming out party for us. We’re not just celebrating a new name and logo; we’re announcing our intention to once again become the biggest provider of final expense insurance in America.”
With 200 agents, One Life has its national headquarters in Meridian with six satellite locations including a Mississippi office at Stonewall as well as Atlanta, Dallas, Texas, Lakeland, Fla., Canton, Ohio and Metter, Ga.
The company’s focus is life insurance, health insurance and annuities.
One Life was founded in 1984 by Ken Parker as Parker & Associates.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Insurance firm unveils new name, brand”
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast