Insurance firm unveils new name, brand
MERIDIAN — Yesterday, the company formerly known as Parker & Associates, hosted an open house and special presentation in Meridian to celebrate the launch of its new brand and company name, One Life.
One Life president and CEO Scotty Elliott said, “Parker & Associates has been a highly successful insurance agency since its inception in 1984, but our company has also flown under the radar to some degree. Many people don’t know that Parker & Associates was America’s leader in final expense insurance sales from 1990 to 2004, topping out at $55 million. This announcement is kind of a coming out party for us. We’re not just celebrating a new name and logo; we’re announcing our intention to once again become the biggest provider of final expense insurance in America.”
With 200 agents, One Life has its national headquarters in Meridian with six satellite locations including a Mississippi office at Stonewall as well as Atlanta, Dallas, Texas, Lakeland, Fla., Canton, Ohio and Metter, Ga.
The company’s focus is life insurance, health insurance and annuities.
One Life was founded in 1984 by Ken Parker as Parker & Associates.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Insurance firm unveils new name, brand”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics