U.S. Navy Secretary Discusses BP Oil Spill Crisis
by Stephen McDill
Published: July 15,2010
JACKSON- Former Mississippi governor and current U.S. Navy secretary Ray Mabus addresses the media regarding his role in the Gulf Coast oil spill recovery process.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county