Surgical Center signs joint venture agreement with SCA
JACKSON — Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA), a provider of specialty surgical services, has entered into a joint venture agreement with Mississippi Surgical Center in Jackson to partner in the operation of the center. Terms were not disclosed.
Under the agreement, SCA and a group of physician partners will own the center, and SCA will provide management services.
Dr. William Wallace, medical director of the center, said, “We believe that the combination of SCA’s surgery center expertise, their local and national footprint and our medical staff’s clinical expertise will help further our center’s reputation as a leader in medical care for outpatient surgery in Mississippi.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Surgical Center signs joint venture agreement with SCA”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO