Surgical Center signs joint venture agreement with SCA
by Wally Northway
Published: July 16,2010
JACKSON — Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA), a provider of specialty surgical services, has entered into a joint venture agreement with Mississippi Surgical Center in Jackson to partner in the operation of the center. Terms were not disclosed.
Under the agreement, SCA and a group of physician partners will own the center, and SCA will provide management services.
Dr. William Wallace, medical director of the center, said, “We believe that the combination of SCA’s surgery center expertise, their local and national footprint and our medical staff’s clinical expertise will help further our center’s reputation as a leader in medical care for outpatient surgery in Mississippi.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Surgical Center signs joint venture agreement with SCA”
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute