Surgical Center signs joint venture agreement with SCA
by Wally Northway
Published: July 16,2010
JACKSON — Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA), a provider of specialty surgical services, has entered into a joint venture agreement with Mississippi Surgical Center in Jackson to partner in the operation of the center. Terms were not disclosed.
Under the agreement, SCA and a group of physician partners will own the center, and SCA will provide management services.
Dr. William Wallace, medical director of the center, said, “We believe that the combination of SCA’s surgery center expertise, their local and national footprint and our medical staff’s clinical expertise will help further our center’s reputation as a leader in medical care for outpatient surgery in Mississippi.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Surgical Center signs joint venture agreement with SCA”
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones