Surgical Center signs joint venture agreement with SCA
JACKSON — Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA), a provider of specialty surgical services, has entered into a joint venture agreement with Mississippi Surgical Center in Jackson to partner in the operation of the center. Terms were not disclosed.
Under the agreement, SCA and a group of physician partners will own the center, and SCA will provide management services.
Dr. William Wallace, medical director of the center, said, “We believe that the combination of SCA’s surgery center expertise, their local and national footprint and our medical staff’s clinical expertise will help further our center’s reputation as a leader in medical care for outpatient surgery in Mississippi.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Surgical Center signs joint venture agreement with SCA”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics