Surgical Center signs joint venture agreement with SCA
JACKSON — Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA), a provider of specialty surgical services, has entered into a joint venture agreement with Mississippi Surgical Center in Jackson to partner in the operation of the center. Terms were not disclosed.
Under the agreement, SCA and a group of physician partners will own the center, and SCA will provide management services.
Dr. William Wallace, medical director of the center, said, “We believe that the combination of SCA’s surgery center expertise, their local and national footprint and our medical staff’s clinical expertise will help further our center’s reputation as a leader in medical care for outpatient surgery in Mississippi.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
3 Responses to “Surgical Center signs joint venture agreement with SCA”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87