Arnold named director, CFO at Kofax
James Arnold Jr. has been appointed as CFO and a member of Kofax’s board of directors. He has almost 30 years of executive financial management experience. Most recently, he was with Nuance Communications Inc. where he was a senior vice president and CFO from Sept. 2004 through Aug. 2008, and then a consultant through Sept. 2009.
From 2003 to 2004, James was vice president and corporate controller at Cadence Design Systems Inc. From 1997 to 2003, he held several senior financial management roles at Informix Software Inc., including vice president and CFO, and from 1995 to 1997, he served as corporate controller at Centura Software Corporation.
Arnold began his career at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
He holds a bachelor of business administration in finance from Delta State University and an MBA from Loyola University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'