Arnold named director, CFO at Kofax
James Arnold Jr. has been appointed as CFO and a member of Kofax’s board of directors. He has almost 30 years of executive financial management experience. Most recently, he was with Nuance Communications Inc. where he was a senior vice president and CFO from Sept. 2004 through Aug. 2008, and then a consultant through Sept. 2009.
From 2003 to 2004, James was vice president and corporate controller at Cadence Design Systems Inc. From 1997 to 2003, he held several senior financial management roles at Informix Software Inc., including vice president and CFO, and from 1995 to 1997, he served as corporate controller at Centura Software Corporation.
Arnold began his career at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
He holds a bachelor of business administration in finance from Delta State University and an MBA from Loyola University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways