Arnold named director, CFO at Kofax
James Arnold Jr. has been appointed as CFO and a member of Kofax’s board of directors. He has almost 30 years of executive financial management experience. Most recently, he was with Nuance Communications Inc. where he was a senior vice president and CFO from Sept. 2004 through Aug. 2008, and then a consultant through Sept. 2009.
From 2003 to 2004, James was vice president and corporate controller at Cadence Design Systems Inc. From 1997 to 2003, he held several senior financial management roles at Informix Software Inc., including vice president and CFO, and from 1995 to 1997, he served as corporate controller at Centura Software Corporation.
Arnold began his career at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
He holds a bachelor of business administration in finance from Delta State University and an MBA from Loyola University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation