Arnold named director, CFO at Kofax
James Arnold Jr. has been appointed as CFO and a member of Kofax’s board of directors. He has almost 30 years of executive financial management experience. Most recently, he was with Nuance Communications Inc. where he was a senior vice president and CFO from Sept. 2004 through Aug. 2008, and then a consultant through Sept. 2009.
From 2003 to 2004, James was vice president and corporate controller at Cadence Design Systems Inc. From 1997 to 2003, he held several senior financial management roles at Informix Software Inc., including vice president and CFO, and from 1995 to 1997, he served as corporate controller at Centura Software Corporation.
Arnold began his career at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
He holds a bachelor of business administration in finance from Delta State University and an MBA from Loyola University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager