Arnold named director, CFO at Kofax
James Arnold Jr. has been appointed as CFO and a member of Kofax’s board of directors. He has almost 30 years of executive financial management experience. Most recently, he was with Nuance Communications Inc. where he was a senior vice president and CFO from Sept. 2004 through Aug. 2008, and then a consultant through Sept. 2009.
From 2003 to 2004, James was vice president and corporate controller at Cadence Design Systems Inc. From 1997 to 2003, he held several senior financial management roles at Informix Software Inc., including vice president and CFO, and from 1995 to 1997, he served as corporate controller at Centura Software Corporation.
Arnold began his career at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
He holds a bachelor of business administration in finance from Delta State University and an MBA from Loyola University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three