Butler Snow adds Maddux to firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 18,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC (Butler Snow) announced that Christopher R. Maddux has joined the firm. Maddux is the newest member of the firm’s Banking, Real Estate and Financial Services Group where he will focus his practice in the areas of bankruptcy, business reorganizations and business litigation.
Maddux is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute, the Mississippi Bar Association and the Tennessee Bar Association. He attended Vanderbilt University, where he received his bachelor of science degree in human and organizational development and a juris doctorate degree. He was recently named to Mid-South Rising Stars for his knowledge of bankruptcy and creditor/debtor rights.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Nullification and interposition