Butler Snow adds Maddux to firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 18,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC (Butler Snow) announced that Christopher R. Maddux has joined the firm. Maddux is the newest member of the firm’s Banking, Real Estate and Financial Services Group where he will focus his practice in the areas of bankruptcy, business reorganizations and business litigation.
Maddux is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute, the Mississippi Bar Association and the Tennessee Bar Association. He attended Vanderbilt University, where he received his bachelor of science degree in human and organizational development and a juris doctorate degree. He was recently named to Mid-South Rising Stars for his knowledge of bankruptcy and creditor/debtor rights.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi