Butler Snow adds Maddux to firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 18,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC (Butler Snow) announced that Christopher R. Maddux has joined the firm. Maddux is the newest member of the firm’s Banking, Real Estate and Financial Services Group where he will focus his practice in the areas of bankruptcy, business reorganizations and business litigation.
Maddux is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute, the Mississippi Bar Association and the Tennessee Bar Association. He attended Vanderbilt University, where he received his bachelor of science degree in human and organizational development and a juris doctorate degree. He was recently named to Mid-South Rising Stars for his knowledge of bankruptcy and creditor/debtor rights.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Short supplies, high demand boost cattle producer profits
- State certifies school referendum for 2015 ballot