Butler Snow adds Maddux to firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 18,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC (Butler Snow) announced that Christopher R. Maddux has joined the firm. Maddux is the newest member of the firm’s Banking, Real Estate and Financial Services Group where he will focus his practice in the areas of bankruptcy, business reorganizations and business litigation.
Maddux is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute, the Mississippi Bar Association and the Tennessee Bar Association. He attended Vanderbilt University, where he received his bachelor of science degree in human and organizational development and a juris doctorate degree. He was recently named to Mid-South Rising Stars for his knowledge of bankruptcy and creditor/debtor rights.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus