Butler Snow adds Maddux to firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 18,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC (Butler Snow) announced that Christopher R. Maddux has joined the firm. Maddux is the newest member of the firm’s Banking, Real Estate and Financial Services Group where he will focus his practice in the areas of bankruptcy, business reorganizations and business litigation.
Maddux is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute, the Mississippi Bar Association and the Tennessee Bar Association. He attended Vanderbilt University, where he received his bachelor of science degree in human and organizational development and a juris doctorate degree. He was recently named to Mid-South Rising Stars for his knowledge of bankruptcy and creditor/debtor rights.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion