Entergy unveils new senior executives
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 18,2010
Following Entergy Corporation’s major reorganization announced last month by chairman and CEO J. Wayne Leonard, Leo Denault, executive vice president and chief financial officer, Richard Smith, president, Entergy wholesale commodities business, and Rod West, executive vice president and chief administrative officer, have named new leaders within their respective organizations effective immediately.
New leadership appointments include: Michele Lopiccolo, formerly vice president, investor relations, has been named vice president, planning and financial communications and will continue reporting to Denault.
Paula Waters, formerly director, investor relations, will succeed Lopiccolo as vice president, investor relations and report to Lopiccolo.
Barrett Green and Mike Twomey join Entergy’s wholesale commodities business reporting directly to Smith. Green has been named vice president, finance and risk, having most recently served as vice president, chief risk officer designate for Enexus Energy Corporation. Twomey has been named vice president, external affairs – wholesale. He previously served as vice president, utility strategy.
Kimberly Despeaux has been named senior vice president, federal policy, regulatory and governmental affairs. She previously served as vice president and associate general counsel – federal regulation and policy. Despeaux will report to West.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus