Law firm adds three attorneys
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 18,2010
Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, announces that J. Lawson Hester, Michelle High and Jason Dare, have joined Wyatt’s Jackson office and will be members of the law firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Service Team.
Hester received his law degree from the University of Mississippi Law School and his undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi.
High received her law degree from Capitol University Law School. Her work as an attorney includes serving as the Equal Employment Opportunity administrator for the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation and as an investigator with the Ohio Civil Rights Commission. She received her undergraduate degree from Ohio University.
Dare received his law degree from the University of Mississippi Law School. He worked as a law clerk for U.S. District Judge Michael Mills of the Northern District of Mississippi. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Louisiana.
The attorneys come to Wyatt from the Jackson law firm of Page Kruger & Holland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M