Law firm adds three attorneys
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 18,2010
Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, announces that J. Lawson Hester, Michelle High and Jason Dare, have joined Wyatt’s Jackson office and will be members of the law firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Service Team.
Hester received his law degree from the University of Mississippi Law School and his undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi.
High received her law degree from Capitol University Law School. Her work as an attorney includes serving as the Equal Employment Opportunity administrator for the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation and as an investigator with the Ohio Civil Rights Commission. She received her undergraduate degree from Ohio University.
Dare received his law degree from the University of Mississippi Law School. He worked as a law clerk for U.S. District Judge Michael Mills of the Northern District of Mississippi. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Louisiana.
The attorneys come to Wyatt from the Jackson law firm of Page Kruger & Holland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building