Law firm adds three attorneys
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 18,2010
Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, announces that J. Lawson Hester, Michelle High and Jason Dare, have joined Wyatt’s Jackson office and will be members of the law firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Service Team.
Hester received his law degree from the University of Mississippi Law School and his undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi.
High received her law degree from Capitol University Law School. Her work as an attorney includes serving as the Equal Employment Opportunity administrator for the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation and as an investigator with the Ohio Civil Rights Commission. She received her undergraduate degree from Ohio University.
Dare received his law degree from the University of Mississippi Law School. He worked as a law clerk for U.S. District Judge Michael Mills of the Northern District of Mississippi. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Louisiana.
The attorneys come to Wyatt from the Jackson law firm of Page Kruger & Holland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015