Law firm adds three attorneys
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 18,2010
Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, announces that J. Lawson Hester, Michelle High and Jason Dare, have joined Wyatt’s Jackson office and will be members of the law firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Service Team.
Hester received his law degree from the University of Mississippi Law School and his undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi.
High received her law degree from Capitol University Law School. Her work as an attorney includes serving as the Equal Employment Opportunity administrator for the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation and as an investigator with the Ohio Civil Rights Commission. She received her undergraduate degree from Ohio University.
Dare received his law degree from the University of Mississippi Law School. He worked as a law clerk for U.S. District Judge Michael Mills of the Northern District of Mississippi. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Louisiana.
The attorneys come to Wyatt from the Jackson law firm of Page Kruger & Holland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Meridian DJ group brings dubstep, EDM to Queen City
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’