Law firm adds three attorneys
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 18,2010
Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, announces that J. Lawson Hester, Michelle High and Jason Dare, have joined Wyatt’s Jackson office and will be members of the law firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Service Team.
Hester received his law degree from the University of Mississippi Law School and his undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi.
High received her law degree from Capitol University Law School. Her work as an attorney includes serving as the Equal Employment Opportunity administrator for the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation and as an investigator with the Ohio Civil Rights Commission. She received her undergraduate degree from Ohio University.
Dare received his law degree from the University of Mississippi Law School. He worked as a law clerk for U.S. District Judge Michael Mills of the Northern District of Mississippi. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Louisiana.
The attorneys come to Wyatt from the Jackson law firm of Page Kruger & Holland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi