Magazine names Johnson ‘Rising Star’
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 18,2010
Melonie Johnson was recently honored with a Great Women of Gaming Rising Star distinction by Casino Enterprise Management magazine. Johnson is the vice president of finance for Harrah’s Tunica.
Johnson was one of only 11 females that were honored with the 2010 Great Women of Gaming Distinction for outstanding professionalism, perseverance, drive, commitment and mentorship.
An in-depth article featuring profiles of this year’s 11 award winners will be featured in the July issue of Casino Enterprise Management. The winners will also receive a prestigious crystal Great Women of Gaming Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues