Magazine names Johnson ‘Rising Star’
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 18,2010
Melonie Johnson was recently honored with a Great Women of Gaming Rising Star distinction by Casino Enterprise Management magazine. Johnson is the vice president of finance for Harrah’s Tunica.
Johnson was one of only 11 females that were honored with the 2010 Great Women of Gaming Distinction for outstanding professionalism, perseverance, drive, commitment and mentorship.
An in-depth article featuring profiles of this year’s 11 award winners will be featured in the July issue of Casino Enterprise Management. The winners will also receive a prestigious crystal Great Women of Gaming Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program