Magazine names Johnson ‘Rising Star’
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 18,2010
Melonie Johnson was recently honored with a Great Women of Gaming Rising Star distinction by Casino Enterprise Management magazine. Johnson is the vice president of finance for Harrah’s Tunica.
Johnson was one of only 11 females that were honored with the 2010 Great Women of Gaming Distinction for outstanding professionalism, perseverance, drive, commitment and mentorship.
An in-depth article featuring profiles of this year’s 11 award winners will be featured in the July issue of Casino Enterprise Management. The winners will also receive a prestigious crystal Great Women of Gaming Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner