Magazine names Johnson ‘Rising Star’
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 18,2010
Melonie Johnson was recently honored with a Great Women of Gaming Rising Star distinction by Casino Enterprise Management magazine. Johnson is the vice president of finance for Harrah’s Tunica.
Johnson was one of only 11 females that were honored with the 2010 Great Women of Gaming Distinction for outstanding professionalism, perseverance, drive, commitment and mentorship.
An in-depth article featuring profiles of this year’s 11 award winners will be featured in the July issue of Casino Enterprise Management. The winners will also receive a prestigious crystal Great Women of Gaming Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs