Magazine names Johnson ‘Rising Star’
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 18,2010
Melonie Johnson was recently honored with a Great Women of Gaming Rising Star distinction by Casino Enterprise Management magazine. Johnson is the vice president of finance for Harrah’s Tunica.
Johnson was one of only 11 females that were honored with the 2010 Great Women of Gaming Distinction for outstanding professionalism, perseverance, drive, commitment and mentorship.
An in-depth article featuring profiles of this year’s 11 award winners will be featured in the July issue of Casino Enterprise Management. The winners will also receive a prestigious crystal Great Women of Gaming Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary