McNeese joins GI Associates
The staff and physicians of GI Associates are pleased to announce that gastroenterologist Dr. Jason Trippe McNeese has joined their practice. McNeese was raised in Hattiesburg and received his bachelors of science degree in biology with a chemistry minor from the University of Southern Mississippi. After receiving his doctor of medicine from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine, McNeese completed his residency in internal medicine, followed by a gastroenterology fellowship, at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson.
McNeese has twice received Gastroenterology Scholar Research Awards from the American Federation for Medical Research. He also served as captain in the Medical Corps of the Mississippi Army National Guard.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on