McNeese joins GI Associates
The staff and physicians of GI Associates are pleased to announce that gastroenterologist Dr. Jason Trippe McNeese has joined their practice. McNeese was raised in Hattiesburg and received his bachelors of science degree in biology with a chemistry minor from the University of Southern Mississippi. After receiving his doctor of medicine from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine, McNeese completed his residency in internal medicine, followed by a gastroenterology fellowship, at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson.
McNeese has twice received Gastroenterology Scholar Research Awards from the American Federation for Medical Research. He also served as captain in the Medical Corps of the Mississippi Army National Guard.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager