McNeese joins GI Associates
The staff and physicians of GI Associates are pleased to announce that gastroenterologist Dr. Jason Trippe McNeese has joined their practice. McNeese was raised in Hattiesburg and received his bachelors of science degree in biology with a chemistry minor from the University of Southern Mississippi. After receiving his doctor of medicine from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine, McNeese completed his residency in internal medicine, followed by a gastroenterology fellowship, at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson.
McNeese has twice received Gastroenterology Scholar Research Awards from the American Federation for Medical Research. He also served as captain in the Medical Corps of the Mississippi Army National Guard.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015