McNeese joins GI Associates
The staff and physicians of GI Associates are pleased to announce that gastroenterologist Dr. Jason Trippe McNeese has joined their practice. McNeese was raised in Hattiesburg and received his bachelors of science degree in biology with a chemistry minor from the University of Southern Mississippi. After receiving his doctor of medicine from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine, McNeese completed his residency in internal medicine, followed by a gastroenterology fellowship, at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson.
McNeese has twice received Gastroenterology Scholar Research Awards from the American Federation for Medical Research. He also served as captain in the Medical Corps of the Mississippi Army National Guard.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast