McNeese joins GI Associates
The staff and physicians of GI Associates are pleased to announce that gastroenterologist Dr. Jason Trippe McNeese has joined their practice. McNeese was raised in Hattiesburg and received his bachelors of science degree in biology with a chemistry minor from the University of Southern Mississippi. After receiving his doctor of medicine from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine, McNeese completed his residency in internal medicine, followed by a gastroenterology fellowship, at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson.
McNeese has twice received Gastroenterology Scholar Research Awards from the American Federation for Medical Research. He also served as captain in the Medical Corps of the Mississippi Army National Guard.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau