Neelly comes aboard at BancorpSouth
Ed Neelly has joined BancorpSouth as appraisal officer/loan administration at the bank’s Tupelo location. Neelly brings over 20 years appraisal and inspection experience to the bank.
A native of Grenada, he holds a bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of Mississippi as well as extensive certification in real estate, appraisal and inspection.
Neelly is also involved in a wide variety of civic organizations including Kiwanis, Northeast Mississippi Habitat for Humanity and the Boy Scouts of America.
He is a member of the First United Methodist Church of Tupelo and is engaged to be married in October to Leigh Carol Jackson of Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House