Neelly comes aboard at BancorpSouth
Ed Neelly has joined BancorpSouth as appraisal officer/loan administration at the bank’s Tupelo location. Neelly brings over 20 years appraisal and inspection experience to the bank.
A native of Grenada, he holds a bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of Mississippi as well as extensive certification in real estate, appraisal and inspection.
Neelly is also involved in a wide variety of civic organizations including Kiwanis, Northeast Mississippi Habitat for Humanity and the Boy Scouts of America.
He is a member of the First United Methodist Church of Tupelo and is engaged to be married in October to Leigh Carol Jackson of Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state