Neelly comes aboard at BancorpSouth
Ed Neelly has joined BancorpSouth as appraisal officer/loan administration at the bank’s Tupelo location. Neelly brings over 20 years appraisal and inspection experience to the bank.
A native of Grenada, he holds a bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of Mississippi as well as extensive certification in real estate, appraisal and inspection.
Neelly is also involved in a wide variety of civic organizations including Kiwanis, Northeast Mississippi Habitat for Humanity and the Boy Scouts of America.
He is a member of the First United Methodist Church of Tupelo and is engaged to be married in October to Leigh Carol Jackson of Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute