Neelly comes aboard at BancorpSouth
Ed Neelly has joined BancorpSouth as appraisal officer/loan administration at the bank’s Tupelo location. Neelly brings over 20 years appraisal and inspection experience to the bank.
A native of Grenada, he holds a bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of Mississippi as well as extensive certification in real estate, appraisal and inspection.
Neelly is also involved in a wide variety of civic organizations including Kiwanis, Northeast Mississippi Habitat for Humanity and the Boy Scouts of America.
He is a member of the First United Methodist Church of Tupelo and is engaged to be married in October to Leigh Carol Jackson of Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Community Bank names new officers
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran