Neelly comes aboard at BancorpSouth
Ed Neelly has joined BancorpSouth as appraisal officer/loan administration at the bank’s Tupelo location. Neelly brings over 20 years appraisal and inspection experience to the bank.
A native of Grenada, he holds a bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of Mississippi as well as extensive certification in real estate, appraisal and inspection.
Neelly is also involved in a wide variety of civic organizations including Kiwanis, Northeast Mississippi Habitat for Humanity and the Boy Scouts of America.
He is a member of the First United Methodist Church of Tupelo and is engaged to be married in October to Leigh Carol Jackson of Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip