Overstreet elected officer at Renasant
Following a recent meeting of the board of directors of Renasant Bank, E. Robinson McGraw, chairman and CEO, announced that Jeff Overstreet has been elected banking officer for Renasant’s Saltillo branch.
Overstreet has been with Renasant since June 2008, beginning his career as a management trainee. Prior to joining Renasant, Overstreet was at Mississippi State University.
Overstreet attended MSU, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance. He was recognized as the Mississippi Bankers Association 2008 Swayze Scholar.
Overstreet contributes to his community through organizations such as the Tupelo Young Professionals, the MSU Alumni Board and as the director of Monday Rock Ministry at Calvary Baptist Church. He is also active in the Tupelo Kiwanis Club, as a Church League Basketball Coach and in the Big Brother Big Sister program.
Overstreet is a member of Calvary Baptist Church and resides in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports