Overstreet elected officer at Renasant
Following a recent meeting of the board of directors of Renasant Bank, E. Robinson McGraw, chairman and CEO, announced that Jeff Overstreet has been elected banking officer for Renasant’s Saltillo branch.
Overstreet has been with Renasant since June 2008, beginning his career as a management trainee. Prior to joining Renasant, Overstreet was at Mississippi State University.
Overstreet attended MSU, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance. He was recognized as the Mississippi Bankers Association 2008 Swayze Scholar.
Overstreet contributes to his community through organizations such as the Tupelo Young Professionals, the MSU Alumni Board and as the director of Monday Rock Ministry at Calvary Baptist Church. He is also active in the Tupelo Kiwanis Club, as a Church League Basketball Coach and in the Big Brother Big Sister program.
Overstreet is a member of Calvary Baptist Church and resides in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program