Overstreet elected officer at Renasant
Following a recent meeting of the board of directors of Renasant Bank, E. Robinson McGraw, chairman and CEO, announced that Jeff Overstreet has been elected banking officer for Renasant’s Saltillo branch.
Overstreet has been with Renasant since June 2008, beginning his career as a management trainee. Prior to joining Renasant, Overstreet was at Mississippi State University.
Overstreet attended MSU, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance. He was recognized as the Mississippi Bankers Association 2008 Swayze Scholar.
Overstreet contributes to his community through organizations such as the Tupelo Young Professionals, the MSU Alumni Board and as the director of Monday Rock Ministry at Calvary Baptist Church. He is also active in the Tupelo Kiwanis Club, as a Church League Basketball Coach and in the Big Brother Big Sister program.
Overstreet is a member of Calvary Baptist Church and resides in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image