Overstreet elected officer at Renasant
Following a recent meeting of the board of directors of Renasant Bank, E. Robinson McGraw, chairman and CEO, announced that Jeff Overstreet has been elected banking officer for Renasant’s Saltillo branch.
Overstreet has been with Renasant since June 2008, beginning his career as a management trainee. Prior to joining Renasant, Overstreet was at Mississippi State University.
Overstreet attended MSU, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance. He was recognized as the Mississippi Bankers Association 2008 Swayze Scholar.
Overstreet contributes to his community through organizations such as the Tupelo Young Professionals, the MSU Alumni Board and as the director of Monday Rock Ministry at Calvary Baptist Church. He is also active in the Tupelo Kiwanis Club, as a Church League Basketball Coach and in the Big Brother Big Sister program.
Overstreet is a member of Calvary Baptist Church and resides in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity