Overstreet elected officer at Renasant
Following a recent meeting of the board of directors of Renasant Bank, E. Robinson McGraw, chairman and CEO, announced that Jeff Overstreet has been elected banking officer for Renasant’s Saltillo branch.
Overstreet has been with Renasant since June 2008, beginning his career as a management trainee. Prior to joining Renasant, Overstreet was at Mississippi State University.
Overstreet attended MSU, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in banking and finance. He was recognized as the Mississippi Bankers Association 2008 Swayze Scholar.
Overstreet contributes to his community through organizations such as the Tupelo Young Professionals, the MSU Alumni Board and as the director of Monday Rock Ministry at Calvary Baptist Church. He is also active in the Tupelo Kiwanis Club, as a Church League Basketball Coach and in the Big Brother Big Sister program.
Overstreet is a member of Calvary Baptist Church and resides in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand