Vance returns to Butler Snow as CMO
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, is pleased to announce that Sherry Vance has joined the firm as its chief marketing officer. Vance previously served as director of marketing and client relations with Butler Snow before moving to Austin, Texas, where she served as a senior consultant with Dell’s Global Site Selection Team. Vance also served as director of communications for the Mississippi Department of Economic and Community Development (now Mississippi Development Authority). In other economic development efforts, she served as the director of marketing and communications for the Oklahoma Department of Commerce and served as liaison to the Governor’s Office for economic development.
Vance’s career also includes service as vice president of marketing for a privately held real estate development company for nearly a decade.
In 2002, Vance was named one of the Top 50 Women in Business in Mississippi. Her work has won over 50 major national and international awards and she has been recognized nationally and internationally for the development of key business strategies in economic development.
Vance was a founding member and was on the board of directors for International Asset Management Council (IAMC) and has held memberships in several other organizations, including International Association of Business Communications, Public Relations Society of America, International Economic Development Council, CoreNet, Mississippi Economic Development Council and Southern Economic Development Council and many others.
Vance graduated from Middle Tennessee State University with a bachelor of science degree including double majors in mass communications in public relations and speech communication with a minor in English.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center