Vance returns to Butler Snow as CMO
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, is pleased to announce that Sherry Vance has joined the firm as its chief marketing officer. Vance previously served as director of marketing and client relations with Butler Snow before moving to Austin, Texas, where she served as a senior consultant with Dell’s Global Site Selection Team. Vance also served as director of communications for the Mississippi Department of Economic and Community Development (now Mississippi Development Authority). In other economic development efforts, she served as the director of marketing and communications for the Oklahoma Department of Commerce and served as liaison to the Governor’s Office for economic development.
Vance’s career also includes service as vice president of marketing for a privately held real estate development company for nearly a decade.
In 2002, Vance was named one of the Top 50 Women in Business in Mississippi. Her work has won over 50 major national and international awards and she has been recognized nationally and internationally for the development of key business strategies in economic development.
Vance was a founding member and was on the board of directors for International Asset Management Council (IAMC) and has held memberships in several other organizations, including International Association of Business Communications, Public Relations Society of America, International Economic Development Council, CoreNet, Mississippi Economic Development Council and Southern Economic Development Council and many others.
Vance graduated from Middle Tennessee State University with a bachelor of science degree including double majors in mass communications in public relations and speech communication with a minor in English.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge