Wadlington, Miller earn CPOA license
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 18,2010
The Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy recently presented Jordan Miller and James Wadlington with their certified public accountant license during a recent ceremony held at the State Capitol.
Wadlington holds an M.A. from Millsaps College, and is employed with HORNE LLP. He is the son of Warner and Melanie Wadlington. His wife is Carrie.
Miller holds an MPA from Mississippi State University, and is employed with KPMG, LLP. Married to Katie Cunningham Miller, he is the son of Lee and Mary Miller.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways