Wadlington, Miller earn CPOA license
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 18,2010
The Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy recently presented Jordan Miller and James Wadlington with their certified public accountant license during a recent ceremony held at the State Capitol.
Wadlington holds an M.A. from Millsaps College, and is employed with HORNE LLP. He is the son of Warner and Melanie Wadlington. His wife is Carrie.
Miller holds an MPA from Mississippi State University, and is employed with KPMG, LLP. Married to Katie Cunningham Miller, he is the son of Lee and Mary Miller.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)