Wadlington, Miller earn CPOA license
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 18,2010
The Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy recently presented Jordan Miller and James Wadlington with their certified public accountant license during a recent ceremony held at the State Capitol.
Wadlington holds an M.A. from Millsaps College, and is employed with HORNE LLP. He is the son of Warner and Melanie Wadlington. His wife is Carrie.
Miller holds an MPA from Mississippi State University, and is employed with KPMG, LLP. Married to Katie Cunningham Miller, he is the son of Lee and Mary Miller.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy