Wadlington, Miller earn CPOA license
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 18,2010
The Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy recently presented Jordan Miller and James Wadlington with their certified public accountant license during a recent ceremony held at the State Capitol.
Wadlington holds an M.A. from Millsaps College, and is employed with HORNE LLP. He is the son of Warner and Melanie Wadlington. His wife is Carrie.
Miller holds an MPA from Mississippi State University, and is employed with KPMG, LLP. Married to Katie Cunningham Miller, he is the son of Lee and Mary Miller.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones