Wadlington, Miller earn CPOA license
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 18,2010
The Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy recently presented Jordan Miller and James Wadlington with their certified public accountant license during a recent ceremony held at the State Capitol.
Wadlington holds an M.A. from Millsaps College, and is employed with HORNE LLP. He is the son of Warner and Melanie Wadlington. His wife is Carrie.
Miller holds an MPA from Mississippi State University, and is employed with KPMG, LLP. Married to Katie Cunningham Miller, he is the son of Lee and Mary Miller.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring