Renasant Bank opening new office in Alabama
TUPELO — Renasant Bank will officially kick off its new Crestline location in Alabama with a grand opening/ribbon-cutting ceremony today at 9 a.m.
“We believe opening a location in the Mountain Brook area is another investment in our clients in the Birmingham market and a great opportunity to grow our service reach,” said Renasant’s Alabama Division president Mike Ross. “This location gives our Alabama Renasant franchise nine locations and we look to continue expanding our presence and market share in Alabama as opportunities arise.”
Renasant’s Crestline location will have four full-time employees.
This will be Renasant’s third major Alabama opening over the past three years, as Renasant opened its Greystone location in Jan. 2009 and moved its Alabama Operations Headquarters to the Park Place Tower in downtown Birmingham during Feb. 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Renasant Bank opening new office in Alabama”
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M