Renasant Bank opening new office in Alabama
TUPELO — Renasant Bank will officially kick off its new Crestline location in Alabama with a grand opening/ribbon-cutting ceremony today at 9 a.m.
“We believe opening a location in the Mountain Brook area is another investment in our clients in the Birmingham market and a great opportunity to grow our service reach,” said Renasant’s Alabama Division president Mike Ross. “This location gives our Alabama Renasant franchise nine locations and we look to continue expanding our presence and market share in Alabama as opportunities arise.”
Renasant’s Crestline location will have four full-time employees.
This will be Renasant’s third major Alabama opening over the past three years, as Renasant opened its Greystone location in Jan. 2009 and moved its Alabama Operations Headquarters to the Park Place Tower in downtown Birmingham during Feb. 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Renasant Bank opening new office in Alabama”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M