Renasant Bank opening new office in Alabama
TUPELO — Renasant Bank will officially kick off its new Crestline location in Alabama with a grand opening/ribbon-cutting ceremony today at 9 a.m.
“We believe opening a location in the Mountain Brook area is another investment in our clients in the Birmingham market and a great opportunity to grow our service reach,” said Renasant’s Alabama Division president Mike Ross. “This location gives our Alabama Renasant franchise nine locations and we look to continue expanding our presence and market share in Alabama as opportunities arise.”
Renasant’s Crestline location will have four full-time employees.
This will be Renasant’s third major Alabama opening over the past three years, as Renasant opened its Greystone location in Jan. 2009 and moved its Alabama Operations Headquarters to the Park Place Tower in downtown Birmingham during Feb. 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Renasant Bank opening new office in Alabama”
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well