Renasant Bank opening new office in Alabama
TUPELO — Renasant Bank will officially kick off its new Crestline location in Alabama with a grand opening/ribbon-cutting ceremony today at 9 a.m.
“We believe opening a location in the Mountain Brook area is another investment in our clients in the Birmingham market and a great opportunity to grow our service reach,” said Renasant’s Alabama Division president Mike Ross. “This location gives our Alabama Renasant franchise nine locations and we look to continue expanding our presence and market share in Alabama as opportunities arise.”
Renasant’s Crestline location will have four full-time employees.
This will be Renasant’s third major Alabama opening over the past three years, as Renasant opened its Greystone location in Jan. 2009 and moved its Alabama Operations Headquarters to the Park Place Tower in downtown Birmingham during Feb. 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Renasant Bank opening new office in Alabama”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015