Renasant Bank opening new office in Alabama
TUPELO — Renasant Bank will officially kick off its new Crestline location in Alabama with a grand opening/ribbon-cutting ceremony today at 9 a.m.
“We believe opening a location in the Mountain Brook area is another investment in our clients in the Birmingham market and a great opportunity to grow our service reach,” said Renasant’s Alabama Division president Mike Ross. “This location gives our Alabama Renasant franchise nine locations and we look to continue expanding our presence and market share in Alabama as opportunities arise.”
Renasant’s Crestline location will have four full-time employees.
This will be Renasant’s third major Alabama opening over the past three years, as Renasant opened its Greystone location in Jan. 2009 and moved its Alabama Operations Headquarters to the Park Place Tower in downtown Birmingham during Feb. 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Renasant Bank opening new office in Alabama”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency