Amazon signs e-book deal with Wylie
SEATTLE — Amazon.com Inc. says it has struck a deal that will give it exclusive rights to sell some of the great works of 20th century literature in electronic form.
An agreement with The Wylie Agency gives Amazon exclusive rights for two years to sell e-book versions of novels including Saul Bellow’s “The Adventures of Augie March” and Philip Roth’s “Portnoy’s Complaint” among others.
Amazon says it is the first time any of these books have been available for electronic readers. They are being published under a new imprint from Wylie called Odyssey Editions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option