Grenada Stamping expanding, adding jobs
GRENADA — Grenada Stamping and Assembly is adding 25 jobs as it expands its manufacturing plant in Grenada.
The company supplies parts to appliance and automotive markets. It announced yesterday that it’s adding an air tank production line for several applications, including the over-the-road, defense and aviation markets.
Grenada Stamping is a subsidiary of Ice Industries, headquartered in Sylvania, Ohio.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study