Grenada Stamping expanding, adding jobs
GRENADA — Grenada Stamping and Assembly is adding 25 jobs as it expands its manufacturing plant in Grenada.
The company supplies parts to appliance and automotive markets. It announced yesterday that it’s adding an air tank production line for several applications, including the over-the-road, defense and aviation markets.
Grenada Stamping is a subsidiary of Ice Industries, headquartered in Sylvania, Ohio.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions