Grenada Stamping expanding, adding jobs
GRENADA — Grenada Stamping and Assembly is adding 25 jobs as it expands its manufacturing plant in Grenada.
The company supplies parts to appliance and automotive markets. It announced yesterday that it’s adding an air tank production line for several applications, including the over-the-road, defense and aviation markets.
Grenada Stamping is a subsidiary of Ice Industries, headquartered in Sylvania, Ohio.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case