Grenada Stamping expanding, adding jobs
GRENADA — Grenada Stamping and Assembly is adding 25 jobs as it expands its manufacturing plant in Grenada.
The company supplies parts to appliance and automotive markets. It announced yesterday that it’s adding an air tank production line for several applications, including the over-the-road, defense and aviation markets.
Grenada Stamping is a subsidiary of Ice Industries, headquartered in Sylvania, Ohio.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62