Grenada Stamping expanding, adding jobs
GRENADA — Grenada Stamping and Assembly is adding 25 jobs as it expands its manufacturing plant in Grenada.
The company supplies parts to appliance and automotive markets. It announced yesterday that it’s adding an air tank production line for several applications, including the over-the-road, defense and aviation markets.
Grenada Stamping is a subsidiary of Ice Industries, headquartered in Sylvania, Ohio.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus