MABC endorsing Nunnelee for Congress
JACKSON — The Mississippi Associated Builders and Contractors (MABC) are endorsing Republican State Sen. Alan Nunnelee in his bid for the First Congressional District seat.
The endorsement ceremony will take place at Goodlett Manor in Tupelo at 1 p.m. today.
Nunnelee is seeking to unseat incumbent Democrat Rep. Travis Childers.
MABC is the largest association of construction leaders in Mississippi. The chapter is home to 1,100 members and represents 66,000 employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015