MABC endorsing Nunnelee for Congress
JACKSON — The Mississippi Associated Builders and Contractors (MABC) are endorsing Republican State Sen. Alan Nunnelee in his bid for the First Congressional District seat.
The endorsement ceremony will take place at Goodlett Manor in Tupelo at 1 p.m. today.
Nunnelee is seeking to unseat incumbent Democrat Rep. Travis Childers.
MABC is the largest association of construction leaders in Mississippi. The chapter is home to 1,100 members and represents 66,000 employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state