MABC endorsing Nunnelee for Congress
JACKSON — The Mississippi Associated Builders and Contractors (MABC) are endorsing Republican State Sen. Alan Nunnelee in his bid for the First Congressional District seat.
The endorsement ceremony will take place at Goodlett Manor in Tupelo at 1 p.m. today.
Nunnelee is seeking to unseat incumbent Democrat Rep. Travis Childers.
MABC is the largest association of construction leaders in Mississippi. The chapter is home to 1,100 members and represents 66,000 employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO