MABC endorsing Nunnelee for Congress
JACKSON — The Mississippi Associated Builders and Contractors (MABC) are endorsing Republican State Sen. Alan Nunnelee in his bid for the First Congressional District seat.
The endorsement ceremony will take place at Goodlett Manor in Tupelo at 1 p.m. today.
Nunnelee is seeking to unseat incumbent Democrat Rep. Travis Childers.
MABC is the largest association of construction leaders in Mississippi. The chapter is home to 1,100 members and represents 66,000 employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus