MABC endorsing Nunnelee for Congress
JACKSON — The Mississippi Associated Builders and Contractors (MABC) are endorsing Republican State Sen. Alan Nunnelee in his bid for the First Congressional District seat.
The endorsement ceremony will take place at Goodlett Manor in Tupelo at 1 p.m. today.
Nunnelee is seeking to unseat incumbent Democrat Rep. Travis Childers.
MABC is the largest association of construction leaders in Mississippi. The chapter is home to 1,100 members and represents 66,000 employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life