Academy seats new board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2010
Kim Gray with South Mississippi Surgeons of Ocean Springs and Pascagoula was recently elected president of the Mississippi Academy of Physician Assistants. Gray is a resident of Ocean Springs and received her master’s degree in health science from the University of South Alabama’s Physician Assistant Program. Gray is a member of American Academy of Physician Assistants and the American Academy of Surgical Assistants, and she has also been an active board member for the Mississippi Academy for the past two years.
Other Mississippi Academy of Physician Assistant board members recently elected are: Karmen Clark of The Neuroscience Center of Ocean Springs, president elect; Krista Blanchard of Baptism Health Systems in Jackson, immediate past president; Cindi Fox of the Medical Care Center of Ocean Springs, secretary/treasurer; Andy McDermott of Biloxi Regional Medical Center, director at large Coastal Division; Jo Peyregne-Lollar of River Region Health System in Vicksburg, director at large Central Division; and, Christopher McCarley of Cardiothoracic Surgery Clinic of North Mississippi, director at large Northern Division.
The American Academy of Physician Assistants delegates are Murl Dotson, Percy Smith and John Stevenson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways