Adams joins staff at DRMC
Delta Regional Medical Center announces the addition of Thomas F. Adams, M.D., to its staff. Adams has spent the majority of his career in private practice. He practiced in Columbus from 1986-1995 and then in West Point and Aberdeen from 1999 to 2010 specializing in internal medicine and pediatrics.
While in private practice, he also held positions at several healthcare facilities, including Bolivar County Medical Center and North Mississippi Medical Center as an E.R. physician.
Adams obtained his medical degree in 1982 from Howard University College of Medicine, where he also did his internship and residency in internal medicine/pediatrics. He is board certified in pediatrics, with certifications in advanced trauma life support, pediatric advanced trauma life support, advanced cardiac life support and neonatal resuscitation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015