Adams joins staff at DRMC
Delta Regional Medical Center announces the addition of Thomas F. Adams, M.D., to its staff. Adams has spent the majority of his career in private practice. He practiced in Columbus from 1986-1995 and then in West Point and Aberdeen from 1999 to 2010 specializing in internal medicine and pediatrics.
While in private practice, he also held positions at several healthcare facilities, including Bolivar County Medical Center and North Mississippi Medical Center as an E.R. physician.
Adams obtained his medical degree in 1982 from Howard University College of Medicine, where he also did his internship and residency in internal medicine/pediatrics. He is board certified in pediatrics, with certifications in advanced trauma life support, pediatric advanced trauma life support, advanced cardiac life support and neonatal resuscitation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions