Adams joins staff at DRMC
Delta Regional Medical Center announces the addition of Thomas F. Adams, M.D., to its staff. Adams has spent the majority of his career in private practice. He practiced in Columbus from 1986-1995 and then in West Point and Aberdeen from 1999 to 2010 specializing in internal medicine and pediatrics.
While in private practice, he also held positions at several healthcare facilities, including Bolivar County Medical Center and North Mississippi Medical Center as an E.R. physician.
Adams obtained his medical degree in 1982 from Howard University College of Medicine, where he also did his internship and residency in internal medicine/pediatrics. He is board certified in pediatrics, with certifications in advanced trauma life support, pediatric advanced trauma life support, advanced cardiac life support and neonatal resuscitation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data