Adams joins staff at DRMC
Delta Regional Medical Center announces the addition of Thomas F. Adams, M.D., to its staff. Adams has spent the majority of his career in private practice. He practiced in Columbus from 1986-1995 and then in West Point and Aberdeen from 1999 to 2010 specializing in internal medicine and pediatrics.
While in private practice, he also held positions at several healthcare facilities, including Bolivar County Medical Center and North Mississippi Medical Center as an E.R. physician.
Adams obtained his medical degree in 1982 from Howard University College of Medicine, where he also did his internship and residency in internal medicine/pediatrics. He is board certified in pediatrics, with certifications in advanced trauma life support, pediatric advanced trauma life support, advanced cardiac life support and neonatal resuscitation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities