Adams joins staff at DRMC
Delta Regional Medical Center announces the addition of Thomas F. Adams, M.D., to its staff. Adams has spent the majority of his career in private practice. He practiced in Columbus from 1986-1995 and then in West Point and Aberdeen from 1999 to 2010 specializing in internal medicine and pediatrics.
While in private practice, he also held positions at several healthcare facilities, including Bolivar County Medical Center and North Mississippi Medical Center as an E.R. physician.
Adams obtained his medical degree in 1982 from Howard University College of Medicine, where he also did his internship and residency in internal medicine/pediatrics. He is board certified in pediatrics, with certifications in advanced trauma life support, pediatric advanced trauma life support, advanced cardiac life support and neonatal resuscitation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month