Another Marks wins Silver Medal
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2010
Peter Marks, president of Maris, West & Baker Advertising Agency, has won the 2010 Silver Medal from the American Advertising Federation (AAF). AAF Jackson bestows this honor on a professional who has demonstrated excellence throughout their career and service in the community
Receiving the Silver Medal Award has become a long-standing family tradition in the Marks family. Marks’ grandfather, Gordon Marks, founder of Gordon Marks & Company, was awarded the AAF Silver Medal in 1962 and Marks’ father, Sutton Marks, received the AAF Silver Medal in 1971.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports