Another Marks wins Silver Medal
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2010
Peter Marks, president of Maris, West & Baker Advertising Agency, has won the 2010 Silver Medal from the American Advertising Federation (AAF). AAF Jackson bestows this honor on a professional who has demonstrated excellence throughout their career and service in the community
Receiving the Silver Medal Award has become a long-standing family tradition in the Marks family. Marks’ grandfather, Gordon Marks, founder of Gordon Marks & Company, was awarded the AAF Silver Medal in 1962 and Marks’ father, Sutton Marks, received the AAF Silver Medal in 1971.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- MDA to close all its regional offices