Another Marks wins Silver Medal
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2010
Peter Marks, president of Maris, West & Baker Advertising Agency, has won the 2010 Silver Medal from the American Advertising Federation (AAF). AAF Jackson bestows this honor on a professional who has demonstrated excellence throughout their career and service in the community
Receiving the Silver Medal Award has become a long-standing family tradition in the Marks family. Marks’ grandfather, Gordon Marks, founder of Gordon Marks & Company, was awarded the AAF Silver Medal in 1962 and Marks’ father, Sutton Marks, received the AAF Silver Medal in 1971.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy