Another Marks wins Silver Medal
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2010
Peter Marks, president of Maris, West & Baker Advertising Agency, has won the 2010 Silver Medal from the American Advertising Federation (AAF). AAF Jackson bestows this honor on a professional who has demonstrated excellence throughout their career and service in the community
Receiving the Silver Medal Award has become a long-standing family tradition in the Marks family. Marks’ grandfather, Gordon Marks, founder of Gordon Marks & Company, was awarded the AAF Silver Medal in 1962 and Marks’ father, Sutton Marks, received the AAF Silver Medal in 1971.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development