Another Marks wins Silver Medal
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2010
Peter Marks, president of Maris, West & Baker Advertising Agency, has won the 2010 Silver Medal from the American Advertising Federation (AAF). AAF Jackson bestows this honor on a professional who has demonstrated excellence throughout their career and service in the community
Receiving the Silver Medal Award has become a long-standing family tradition in the Marks family. Marks’ grandfather, Gordon Marks, founder of Gordon Marks & Company, was awarded the AAF Silver Medal in 1962 and Marks’ father, Sutton Marks, received the AAF Silver Medal in 1971.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete