Buckley added at EnergyNet
Martin Buckley has joined Amarillo, Texas-based EnergyNet “The Continuous Oil and Gas Property Marketplace” as managing director. He will assist with the expansion of the auction and negotiated sale business.
Martin co-founded Buckley & Boots in 1988 and managed it through 2006, during which time he advised major oil companies and investment banks in the sale of $11 billion-plus in oil & gas properties. Most recently, Martin was with Drill Partners, serving as managing director.
Martin holds an MBA from the University of Texas, an M.S. in engineering management from the University of Alaska and a bachelor of science in geology from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete