Buckley added at EnergyNet
Martin Buckley has joined Amarillo, Texas-based EnergyNet “The Continuous Oil and Gas Property Marketplace” as managing director. He will assist with the expansion of the auction and negotiated sale business.
Martin co-founded Buckley & Boots in 1988 and managed it through 2006, during which time he advised major oil companies and investment banks in the sale of $11 billion-plus in oil & gas properties. Most recently, Martin was with Drill Partners, serving as managing director.
Martin holds an MBA from the University of Texas, an M.S. in engineering management from the University of Alaska and a bachelor of science in geology from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran