Buckley added at EnergyNet
Martin Buckley has joined Amarillo, Texas-based EnergyNet “The Continuous Oil and Gas Property Marketplace” as managing director. He will assist with the expansion of the auction and negotiated sale business.
Martin co-founded Buckley & Boots in 1988 and managed it through 2006, during which time he advised major oil companies and investment banks in the sale of $11 billion-plus in oil & gas properties. Most recently, Martin was with Drill Partners, serving as managing director.
Martin holds an MBA from the University of Texas, an M.S. in engineering management from the University of Alaska and a bachelor of science in geology from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point