Buckley added at EnergyNet
Martin Buckley has joined Amarillo, Texas-based EnergyNet “The Continuous Oil and Gas Property Marketplace” as managing director. He will assist with the expansion of the auction and negotiated sale business.
Martin co-founded Buckley & Boots in 1988 and managed it through 2006, during which time he advised major oil companies and investment banks in the sale of $11 billion-plus in oil & gas properties. Most recently, Martin was with Drill Partners, serving as managing director.
Martin holds an MBA from the University of Texas, an M.S. in engineering management from the University of Alaska and a bachelor of science in geology from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities