Buckley added at EnergyNet
Martin Buckley has joined Amarillo, Texas-based EnergyNet “The Continuous Oil and Gas Property Marketplace” as managing director. He will assist with the expansion of the auction and negotiated sale business.
Martin co-founded Buckley & Boots in 1988 and managed it through 2006, during which time he advised major oil companies and investment banks in the sale of $11 billion-plus in oil & gas properties. Most recently, Martin was with Drill Partners, serving as managing director.
Martin holds an MBA from the University of Texas, an M.S. in engineering management from the University of Alaska and a bachelor of science in geology from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy