Campbell added as financial representative
Strategic Financial Partners is pleased to announce that Daniel Campbell has joined the firm as a financial representative.
Campbell is a graduate of Mississippi College.
Strategic Financial Partners offers a broad array of financial products and services including life insurance, disability income insurance, long-term care insurance and annuities, mutual funds and other investment products. It is based in Memphis, but has an office in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma