Campbell added as financial representative
Strategic Financial Partners is pleased to announce that Daniel Campbell has joined the firm as a financial representative.
Campbell is a graduate of Mississippi College.
Strategic Financial Partners offers a broad array of financial products and services including life insurance, disability income insurance, long-term care insurance and annuities, mutual funds and other investment products. It is based in Memphis, but has an office in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money