Campbell added as financial representative
Strategic Financial Partners is pleased to announce that Daniel Campbell has joined the firm as a financial representative.
Campbell is a graduate of Mississippi College.
Strategic Financial Partners offers a broad array of financial products and services including life insurance, disability income insurance, long-term care insurance and annuities, mutual funds and other investment products. It is based in Memphis, but has an office in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip