Campbell added as financial representative
Strategic Financial Partners is pleased to announce that Daniel Campbell has joined the firm as a financial representative.
Campbell is a graduate of Mississippi College.
Strategic Financial Partners offers a broad array of financial products and services including life insurance, disability income insurance, long-term care insurance and annuities, mutual funds and other investment products. It is based in Memphis, but has an office in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015