Campbell added as financial representative
Strategic Financial Partners is pleased to announce that Daniel Campbell has joined the firm as a financial representative.
Campbell is a graduate of Mississippi College.
Strategic Financial Partners offers a broad array of financial products and services including life insurance, disability income insurance, long-term care insurance and annuities, mutual funds and other investment products. It is based in Memphis, but has an office in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks