Copeland named coordinator at MC Law School
Susan Copeland recently was named coordinator of international programs at the Mississippi College School of Law. She previously worked as a self-employed contract attorney working primarily in insurance litigation.
Copeland earned a bachelor’s degree in finance, master’s degree in higher education and student personnel and a juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county