Copeland named coordinator at MC Law School
Susan Copeland recently was named coordinator of international programs at the Mississippi College School of Law. She previously worked as a self-employed contract attorney working primarily in insurance litigation.
Copeland earned a bachelor’s degree in finance, master’s degree in higher education and student personnel and a juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry