Copeland named coordinator at MC Law School
Susan Copeland recently was named coordinator of international programs at the Mississippi College School of Law. She previously worked as a self-employed contract attorney working primarily in insurance litigation.
Copeland earned a bachelor’s degree in finance, master’s degree in higher education and student personnel and a juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete