Dillon takes home engineering award
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 25,2010
Paul Dillon, director of physical plant at Delta Regional Medical Center, was recently recognized with the Mississippi Hospital Association Society for Healthcare Engineers (MSHE) Dennis Cagle Memorial Engineer of the Year Award for 2010.
This award recognizes those engineers who go the extra mile to promote the healthcare engineering profession. The award was presented to Dillon at the IP in Biloxi during the society’s annual meeting.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county