Keeping Our Eye On: Ryan Goldin
Education: William Carey University (M.A. in business administration), Florida State University (B.A. in real estate & finance)
Current Position: Vice president and director of operations, Florence Gardens, LLC
Already enjoying his sixth summer at Florence Gardens in Gulfport, Ryan Goldin is responsible for sales and site operations as vice-president for the 420-acre residential development. “I am very fortunate to live in the community that I work in,” he said. “I am living the dream.”
Goldin also oversees purchasing and operations for Bayou Realty and Preservation Homes. The Eagle Scout and Florida State University alumnus earned his MBA from William Carey University’s Gulfport campus in May 2008.
When he is not taking his three-year-old fishing and riding his bike around Florence Gardens, Goldin is active in the Gulfport Business Club and Coast Young Professionals. He is a member of the Gulf Coast Realtor Association’s Leadership Class of 2010 and served on the Parade of Homes committee for the Homebuilder’s Association Mississippi Coast.
The Goldin family attends Congregation Beth Israel in Gulfport.
Mississippi’s best keep secret: It’s a toss up between the people and the fresh seafood
Must-have Mississippi food: Fried speckled trout
Favorite Hangout: “875”
Favorite Television Show: “WWE Monday Night Raw”
Favorite Movie: “Swingers”
Favorite Band: Aerosmith
Last Book Read: “What They Don’t Teach You at Harvard Business School” by Mark McCormack
Best Role Model: My father, Martin Goldin
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program